Waddle Bro

I need some good shit to watch

Help me with your wisdom oh great Jompa

Jompa

Shinsekai Yori
It's good I promise.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

^Your taste failed to let me down as usual. The build-up for the climax of the show was worth watching, even if I didn't feel like that from the start.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

I have a magical talent of finishing tv series in one day.

Jompa

Sorry, I'm just worried you watched it dubbed and therefore only watched the first 13 episodes
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

I actually watched the entire series dubbed. :o

Jompa

oh.... but... isn't it only dubbed to episode 13?
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 24, 2014, 01:27:34 AMI have a magical talent of finishing tv series in one day.

That's not your only magical talent
Also jompa do you have any recommendations for me??
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Idk about Jompa, but Kimi to Boku is beautiful, funny and adorable. You should watch it! You'll fall in love with the characters.

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 24, 2014, 05:34:39 AMAlso jompa do you have any recommendations for me??
Shinsekai Yori (the one Waddle just watched) maybe? For me it's one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Or Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. It's amazing. If you're ready for a crazy roller-coaster of mysterious murders and an incredible action-packed and emotional story, then go for this.

I'm currently watching the Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari and all it's sequels/prequels), which is taking me a long time. It's good and boring and interesting and funny. The director is one of the guys who contributed to that old legendary show Revolutionary Girl Utena (the Penguindrum predecessor), which I've just come to the conclusion is the reason the show has the similar sorta art-like nonsensical stuff that happens in the background absolutely all the time. He also did Nisekoi and Madoka Magica and a bunch of other shows, if anyone can relate to how art-like the animation were in those, though the Monogatari series is much more extreme. It's pretty much the show's charm.
The background music and theme songs are by Satoru Kousaki, though I'm not exactly impressed by the music.
I recommend it if you wanna waste 56 episodes worth of time on watching nonsense with dialogue over it. I would!
It's really good at capturing the viewer.

Waddle is right about Kimi to Boku, it is great.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Shinsekai Yori is a great sci-fi story, that tells a story of mankind in Japan, after they received PK powers.  The first half of the series is massive build-up which is concluded in an epic way. It's worth watching, there's espers, homosexual relationships, and a guy named Asahina. What's not to love?

I'm still suffering from anime hangover from that.

Dude

Quote from: Jompa on July 24, 2014, 07:11:18 AMI'm currently watching the Monogatari series
My top 3 girl ranking chart if you care:
Spoiler
Shinobu
Nadeko Sengoku
Mayoi Hachikuji
[close]