News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

finished . stardust crusaders..

Spoiler
who the FUCK kicks a dog to death when they have a literal endless black void at their disposal.

why did they make me mourn iggy twice.

and polnareff and joseph at all

i hate this show
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 30, 2015, 04:40:53 PMEveryone please go watch One-Punch Man. It's shockingly good.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised with this, as well.
And I'm only on Episode 3...

Spoiler
There's a lot of potential for more backstory and I hope they delve more into it. Or at least expand on Saitama's personality/emotional issue.
[close]
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Hero of Trains

A good episodic short is Tonari no Seki-kun, the anime that describes me best in school.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Onionleaf

Haha, thanks for the suggestion, I'm really liking Tonari no Seki-kun so far. ;D Reminds me of how I'd sometimes have a friend sit next to me in class who would get both of us in trouble.

Erm, I don't have many recommendations at the moment, but I did watch several different anime series in 2015. Sword Art Online II was released in English (which gave me a reason to re-watch the season), I also stumbled upon Code Geass (the ending was incredible), and I also both read and watched Rumiko Takahashi's stories, currently in the middle of reading Kyoukai no Rinne. Yep, that's pretty much my anime list in a nutshell for the previous year. ^^

Jompa

I've only scratched the surface of this season's shows, but so far, if I'll recommend following one it'll have to be Boku dake ga Inai Machi.
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

I've been listening to a lot of Nujabes so I decided to start watching Samurai Champloo (✧‿✧)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 30, 2015, 04:40:53 PMEveryone please go watch One-Punch Man. It's shockingly good.

one punch man is great and everybody should watch it and it's on hulu so you have no excuse (if you are usa)

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Jompa on January 18, 2016, 10:43:05 AMI've only scratched the surface of this season's shows, but so far, if I'll recommend following one it'll have to be Boku dake ga Inai Machi.
Just watched this entirely in one day and loved it. its one of those shows that makes you sit and think about all the things that make you happy. I really like the very beginning of the opening when the adult and kid Satoru both sit down for the same movie :-) I'm a sucker for cute kids in anime (I really recommend this one too, if you're thinking about it the plot summaries I read before didn't explain it very well!)

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 27, 2016, 12:40:27 AMone punch man is great and everybody should watch it and it's on hulu so you have no excuse (if you are usa)
also just started and finished this one and i support this message too :-)

SlowPokemon

heads up the ace attorney anime starts airing on Saturday

hype
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Jompa

Last season turned out to be pretty lame, but with a few shows that were good. Osomatsu-san turned out to be absolutely amazing. KonoSuba was also very good. Dimension W started out good, but the last parts of the show just fucked up everything. Boku dake ga Inai Machi was the one everyone watched this season, and it started out exciting, but imo it turned out to be pretty bad (the animation was slick though). The last 12 or so eps of Ace of Diamond Season 2 were also pretty good, and the second season of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime was great. Other than that, EVERYTHING ELSE was garbage.
Next season seems like it'll be good. Lots of shows to watch out for. I'm looking forward to the summer season as well.
Birdo for Smash

Zeila

Quote from: Bubbles on March 27, 2016, 07:01:28 PMJust watched this [Boku dake ga Inai Machi] entirely in one day and loved it. its one of those shows that makes you sit and think about all the things that make you happy. I really like the very beginning of the opening when the adult and kid Satoru both sit down for the same movie :-) I'm a sucker for cute kids in anime (I really recommend this one too, if you're thinking about it the plot summaries I read before didn't explain it very well!)
I just watched the whole thing last night, and I second this opinion. My spring break started today, so I'll probably watch some of the others mentioned as well

GaryOak

Omg Ace Attorney feels. It was much better than I expected and I didn't even think that it's going to suck.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary