News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

games in 2009???

Started by dahans, January 25, 2009, 07:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

what games will nintendo release in 2009? i heard in 2009 there wont be any good games plz tell me your opinion
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The-Real-Link

Nintendo Themselves hasn't announced anything big for '09, but the Wii and DS are going to have one heck of a year! The wii gets games like The Conduit, Arc Rise Fantasia, Another Code: R, Broken Sword: Shadows of Templar Director's Cut (Wii Vers.), Sonic and the Black Knight, Rune Factory Frontiers, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. The DS is going to get games like, Dragon Quest IX (Dragon Quest X is in development for the Wii), Final Fantasy CC: Echoes of Time DS Ver., Sands of Destruction, Phantasy Star 0, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Avalon Code, Zubo, Dragon Quest V, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Suikoden:Tierkries, The Dark Spire, Tales of Mystery (Everybody hound Namco for a US release PLEASE!!!), Megaman Star Force 3, and Broken Sword DS ver.
It's going to be a crazy awsome year. ESPECIALLY for us RPG fans. Not only are all these coming out, but the 360 gets two awsome RPGs too! Star Ocean: Last Hope, and Final Fantasy XIII (although the US release got pushed back to April 2010.)

Nintendo said they are going to announce some stuff at this year's E3. Nintendo also said that they should have a trailer ready for the new Zelda Wii game ready by then. Mr. Aonuma and Mr. Miyamoto have reformed the Twilight Team and have started working on the next game.

Gu4n

Personally, I'm looking forward to the following games:

- Dragon Quest IX (NDS)
- Fragile: Farewell to the Ruins of the Moon (Wii)
- Golden Bonds (Wii)
- MadWorld (Wii)
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
- Sands of Destruction (NDS)
- Suikoden: Tierkreis (NDS)

So yeah, no Nintendo at all.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: G-Han on January 30, 2009, 07:45:30 AM- Fragile: Farewell to the Ruins of the Moon (Wii)

Oh yeah! I forgot about that! It looks awsome!

White Wolfos

and you can't forget that nintendo has an adoration for keeping the kickass first-party games secret. Maybe Pikmin 3 will come out this year, hopefully?

blah54

first-party... one at most, i'd probably say we'd have to wait until 2010 for there to be a return of (announcements at least) the big ones like zelda or mario... and if i see another mario sports game i'm going to just slam my head against a wall...

ds is getting overflooded with turn-based strategy... so if you like that genre like me, then ds could be in good use...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Arison The Bat

Well, they did anounce the release of pikmin 3 was going to be either this year or the next. and the also anounced kid icuris(spelling?) for the wii. so im stooked.

i hope they make a good starfox game for the wii, and give it great online play.
also hopeing for the next chrono trigger game which was givin a sneak preview into on the release of Chrono trigger for the DS, aka, the fall of Guardia.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat on February 04, 2009, 08:38:29 AMWell, they did anounce the release of pikmin 3 was going to be either this year or the next. and the also anounced kid icuris(spelling?) for the wii. so im stooked.

i hope they make a good starfox game for the wii, and give it great online play.
also hopeing for the next chrono trigger game which was givin a sneak preview into on the release of Chrono trigger for the DS, aka, the fall of Guardia.

They didn't announce either, it's just (was it Miyamoto?) said that he'd love there to ba another pikmin game and the new play control releases make give Pikmin 3 high hopes...
As for Kid Icarus those are only rumors, I believe...
Oh and Nintendo confirmed that they are working on Mario and LoZ games, so that looks good, with news on Zelda to come this year (probs mario too) but we probably won't get those 'till the dawn of the 8th generation...
so yeah
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.