News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Who's Seen Watchmen?

Started by MetroidHunter v26, March 07, 2009, 05:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter v26

I did lol and I must say it was a good movie. I never seen a "super hero" movie quite like it lol. XD I excpected nudity in it (cause it said Rated R) but not FULL BLOWN XD lol but it was a good movie (it also gives a WHOLE New Definition to "Mile High Club" XD) So you views, opinions, complaints? oh btw I only read a little bit of the comic and it realy does it justice.

KefkaticFanatic

I just saw it, it was awesome.

I loved all the little easter eggs, like when Laurie and Dan are being attacked in the back alley, one of the gangsters had a shirt with the V from V for Vendetta.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter v26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on March 08, 2009, 01:26:13 PMI just saw it, it was awesome.

I loved all the little easter eggs, like when Laurie and Dan are being attacked in the back alley, one of the gangsters had a shirt with the V from V for Vendetta.
Are you Serious? Well I'll have to go and watch it again XD lol.

SuperFireKirby

I haven't seen the movie but I read the graphic novel which was amazing. And according to what Ive heard about the movie the novel is a zillion times better than the movie sounds. So read the novel. It was one of the only books I mannaged to no-life(in other words, read for ten hours straight) and still want to read more.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

The question is: Who has seen the watchmen watchers?
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

Thats wasn't funny nor did it make sense in any way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

Sorry it is more of an inside joke.
*casts flare*

SirIngusBingus

...There's really no point in making an inside joke if no one on the site will get it.

Back on topic. Is the movie worth seeing in the theater, or should I just rent it in a few months? (I didn't read the comics, I don't know if that influences anything.)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 01, 2009, 11:00:16 PMSorry it is more of an inside joke.
umm if your saying you had to see watchmen to get the joke then that makes you an idiot Magus. Cuz I read the graphic novel which was much better and I do not find that joke funny at all. Maybe you were trying to say who watches the watchmen cuz then it might be a little funny cuz its actually an inside joke.

Magus Darkwind

OK well the inside joke I made, was more between me and a few friends,
Who watches the watchmen, is the classic one. Our question was, who watches the watchmen watchers,(yes a little redundant I know)
*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

KefkaticFanatic

It's a shame if you never saw it in theatre.  Seeing it in IMAX was amazing.  The audio was just HOLYSHITFUCK, especially during the nuke dream and KADEATH OF DOOM scene.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

You need to read the graphic novel. Its much better.

KefkaticFanatic

You need to read it to appreciate the film.  It's a given that the graphic novel would be far superior.  Everyone knows this.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Also because its been called the greatest graphic novel ever made by many critics. Which it is.