News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

This topic is one of the most popular topics on the other forum I use. As of now, it has ran for 18 months and has reached 6200 posts. Thought it would be worth it to post here.

So here: How the original topic started. You'll find it on www.coasterforce.com .
Quote from: furie, a mod on CFIt must be the old goth in me (and the fact I have some bad news ;D ), but I thought we needed a slightly downbeat topic for people to post the slightly less happy things that have happened to them.

So here it is, the place to post bad things that happened to you over the course of the past days. Everything from losing one's father, to the fact that it's Monday, has been posted in the other thread. It's a place to let out bad feelings, tell someone about how you feel, and to comfort and encourage others, and vice versa. Many a problem has been solved by the help of other forum members, who have read and commented on the problems.

Guess I'll have to start then. Not much, but it fills its purpose:

Well, the weather here is really crap now. We've had three feet of snow, and suddenly, the temperature rises, and it starts to rain. So now, there's water everywhere, the roadsides are filled with dirty snow, and you're standing in half-melted snow to your ankles as soon as you leave the safety of your house. I now have to change clothes every time I get inside, everything gets soaked on the trip back from school.
Yet worse, it freezes again overnight. So it's extremely slippery to walk to school every morning. Yet it's still quite wet, so you'll get soaked when (not if, when) you fall over.

Now, it's your turn to complain. If this topic gets popular, I'll copy our "post happy things here"-topic too, which, by the way, is several hundred pages longer than the Bad News Topic, and often an enjoyable read.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Well, Im a  football fanatic and Ive just seen my team loosing for the Champions league with this embarasing result (no! Im not kidding!):
Sporting Lisbon - 1 Bayern Munchen - .........12

SO HUMILIATING!!!!

HugoMeister

Family's a bunch of ungrateful bastards.

Don't think I'll be doing stuff for them again any time soon. Enough is enough.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

I share you pain my friend... :(

KefkaticFanatic

Nintendo has been sucking massive cock for over a year now.

me irl
[close]

shane91c

I'm gonna end up failing my college course due to one hell of a lazy tutor.

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

GreekGeek

I'm too lazy to do anything for school.

Well, that's not bad news for me, because I can make Ninsheetmusic.drshnaps.com-arrangements :D
Two finished in one day. Realgam Tower and Snagem Hideout. Well upload them in a while.

Gu4n

I missed my train last night. Well, I didn't miss it to be honest; there just was no train at that moment anymore. So yeah, I couldn't get home. =')

ALPRAS

Ive broken my wrist  :'( and now, I cant play piano and play PC and Xbox 360 for a long time.....
Also, I have a tendonitis in a muscle of my hand. Its really serious cuz If I let it get bigger, my piano career will end forever... darn it...

HugoMeister

There's something going on with my mum, and she won't talk about it at all.

She has to go the the doctor every monday to get blood drawn and vitals taken; I've come home to see hospital bands on her wrist.

Something's up, and its worrying me...

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

mantis985

Im failing a ton of classes because of AP Chem and American.  :(

KefkaticFanatic

Hugo:  That happened to my mom once.  She had an extra heartbeat or something, it fixed in a few weeks.

me irl
[close]