News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: universe-X on September 19, 2009, 06:57:57 PMif she knows about this website, show her some of your last posts on this topic, that will show how much you care

DON'T DO THAT

Quote from: Seeker on September 20, 2009, 04:54:50 PMI think that if you know any Chopin Nocturnes, now is the time.

DO THAT

ALPRAS

Actually, Ive played a bit of Chopin's Nocturne Op.15 Nº1 in F major. I couldnt played it all because I dont know it decorated... So, Ive also played a composition made by me, and she asked me to dedicate it to her :P
Yesterday, Ive discovered that my music sounds very closely to a Kreisler's music, which is curiously named "Love song" (Liebslied)...

SuperFireKirby

If you love nothing and hate everything, you can't be hurt.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

You cant be hurt becaused you've already been hurt...

Seeker

ALPRAS: Rachmaninoff actually wrote a piano transcription of that. It didn't sound too hard, but then again, I usually fail horribly at estimating difficultly.
This is a signature.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fabbemannen

I love when people doesn't bump old topics
And I love my piano etc. :P

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Face it, all women are prostitutes. You go take your woman to dinner and a movie? You pay for all that? You get some afterward? You just payed for sex, your woman's a prostitute.

My favorite ho:
[insert picture of girlfriend/girl of your dreams here]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2011, 06:06:31 PMFace it, all women are prostitutes. You go take your woman to dinner and a movie? You pay for all that? You get some afterward? You just payed for sex, your woman's a prostitute.

...wat

@Slow
Inappropriate but I couldn't help but point out: 吹箫 (playing the flute) is well...xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.