small ensamble string orchestra

Started by killers4793, March 30, 2009, 04:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killers4793

i am wanting to make some small group music i cant find a good order to put the songs together. i want to make a suite out of castlevania and zelda can someone give me a good order to put songs together in i would like the piano parts to help make the music

Brassman388

Order of the songs in 1 entire piece? or the order that you want to play the individual arrangements in?

killers4793

Brassman388

Now, specifically, what songs do you want?

killers4793

for zelda hyrule field,zeldas lulby the title theme-ocarina illas theme-twlight minda's theme -twlight and title screan-twlight
castlevania-heart of fire-1 vampire killer-1 wicked child-1 study-aria of sorrow awake-circle of the moon
if any one has a good piece to suggest plz tell me

Brassman388

Quote from: killers4793 on April 02, 2009, 07:07:08 PMfor zelda hyrule field,zeldas lulby the title theme-ocarina illas theme-twlight minda's theme -twlight and title screan-twlight
castlevania-heart of fire-1 vampire killer-1 wicked child-1 study-aria of sorrow awake-circle of the moon
if any one has a good piece to suggest plz tell me

That's quite a bit... unless you want this to be an hour long exibition. I don't see why not. Goodluck.

killers4793

it will 2 seperate pieces and some of those songs are not that long
but u do need to make it long to get a chance at playing it at school we like to be on stage for about an hour

Brassman388

Quote from: killers4793 on March 30, 2009, 04:47:22 PMi am wanting to make some small group music i cant find a good order to put the songs together. i want to make a suite out of castlevania and zelda can someone give me a good order to put songs together in i would like the piano parts to help make the music

Totally forgot that you wanted to make acual sheets of these songes. Uhh... some of these songs I can help you with, others... not so much. I can help you with the Legend of Zelda Stuff, but the others like Castlevania and what others you wanted I don't know.

Quote from: killers4793 on April 02, 2009, 07:07:08 PMcastlevania-heart of fire-1 vampire killer-1 wicked child-1 study-aria of sorrow awake-circle of the moonif any one has a good piece to suggest plz tell me

Those I don't know too well either... But what I do know is that some Metroid music would Definitely complement the Legend of Zelda, and Maybe even some Mario peices... you never know what kind of reaction that you'll get to this kind of mixture of music.

So think about it. I'll be waiting.