SEGA Genesis
5 (10%)
3DS
9 (18%)
GBA
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

dahans

So this is the new one. I hope that everyone will vote. You can vote for more consoles now. I voted for Wii/PC/Nintendo DS
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

omega

The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

dahans

wow i am really interested in the result of the voting

dahans

this is going to be interesting

Cobraroll

Sorry to be an ass here, dahans, but I think this has to be brought up sooner or later. I've noticed your prescence around here, and appreciate your enthusiasm, but could you please restrict the use of posts like the two above here? I've seen it in several topics, posts that doesn't really add to anything but your post count. Try to put a bit more structure into your initial posts, and write "you" with all three letters. You'll notice that people answer more seriously in serious and well thought-out topics.
Again, sorry, I know this is a mod's job, I guess it's that I'm used to the strict rules of the other forum I'm on, where such behaviour has led to bannage quite a few times.

But the topic is interesting, after all, and I'm going to give a serious answer to it. Useless posting is after all what I warned about initially, and forums usually look a lot better without it.

I use the Wii most, used to have a GameCube as well, but it lost its job after the Wiii came around with backwards compability. Other than that, I have a couple of faithful GBAs and a DS, and I play a bit of PC as well.
So all in all, I've grown up with Nintendo, and the occassional PC game. Maxis is really my style (never played Spore, so no disappointment there), and I like strategy as well. I will recommend the (a tad old) Ukrainian game Cossacks to everyone, it's the most awesome RTS I've ever played.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Thank you for the advice. I will try to write more properly. :)

dahans

And sorry for posting "too much". :( I did not want to annoy you. And criticise me, i can handle with that. So please, if I do anything wrong, or i post too much please tell me. I do not know what I do wrong, so it would be great if you could do this.

Brassman388

You forgot Gameboy, Gameboy color, NES, and SNES, Sega, Sega Genesis, and all of the other 16 bit systems.

Cobraroll

^There's an "other" option as well.

And dahans, I didn't mean to be rough, just tried to give some advice (perhaps I worded it badly). If you have more to say, after you submitted your post, there's a "modify" button. Click it, and you can completely edit your post, with no need for making a new one straight after your first one.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 28, 2009, 12:59:31 AM^There's an "other" option as well.

And dahans, I didn't mean to be rough, just tried to give some advice (perhaps I worded it badly). If you have more to say, after you submitted your post, there's a "modify" button. Click it, and you can completely edit your post, with no need for making a new one straight after your first one.
oh I did not know thx and concerning sega and all those 16-bit systems: Do you really still play them? Or gameboy color? I could add them, but I thought that this wasn't necessary.

Brassman388

dahans

That's why I added those consoles :).

SirIngusBingus

Brassman388

That's because I already voted, before those were even an option. sorry.

dahans

I am sorry. I didn't know that someone is playing those consoles...