News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

THE BEST MUSIC EVER (FOR PIANO)

Started by dahans, April 29, 2009, 08:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

dahans

I forgot about something: CD1: Symphony 1,2 CD2: 3;4  CD3: 5 CD4:6 CD5: 7,8  CD6:9
Give it a try, it really sounds like Beethoven Symphonies played from an Orchestra.

dahans

Has anyone donwloaded so far this? Just give it a try. It's worth downloading it.

Cobraroll

Patience, my friend. The topic was put up yesterday, give people some time. I bet there are people who will take a look at this. More than there are people who read my story, at least (1 and counting so far).

Myself, I'm not that into classical music, but I may give it a try. Just not now.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

The-Real-Link

dahans

The-Real-Link

I have the Sheet Music Book to the Liszt-Beethoven Transcriptions. I have volume one (Symphonies 1-5). I don't have the CDs though.

dahans

Brassman388

dahans

Yeah I know, but I am just interested who has downloaded yet. Because noone is replying...

MaestroUGC

You are amazing, the Liszt transcripitions are so amazing, especially the 9th Symphony. But these transcriptions, in my opinion, don't live up to the orchestral masterpieces written by Beethoven. I've been looking everywhere for these, thank you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

Yep I know that, but it's interesting to compare both versions. Thank you!

ALPRAS

Rachmaninoff's music is always the best piano musics ever...