News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Lin

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 09, 2009, 01:15:42 AMSo, might i ask if you're a latino?

Yes, I am in fact latino. =D

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I really should edit this post.........but I probably won't, unless someone presents to me in LIST form where people come from.  *lazy*

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 18, 2009, 01:43:00 PMI really should edit this post.........but I probably won't, unless someone presents to me in LIST form where people come from.  *lazy*

Whut?

This has become another freakin' chat thread...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

i am from Eisenstadt 50 km next to vienna in austria (not australia!). That's the place where Joseph Haydn worked for the Esterházys.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Magus Darkwind

CA USA, 45th best educational scores (horrible, HORRIBLE...the students never fail, the school's are the ones failing)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

omega

The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 14, 2009, 03:49:07 PMNobuo should write for a movie sometime. I would go see it no matter what the actual movie was.
He wrote the score for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and the Theme to the Ah My Goddess Movie (I know it's like WTHECK?!?!?!)

And yes.....I'm quoting old posts......while being a ghost ^___^

Brassman388

Harvest

Quote from: dahans on April 25, 2009, 11:16:00 AMi am from Eisenstadt 50 km next to vienna in austria (not australia!). That's the place where Joseph Haydn worked for the Esterházys.

Austria :D

When I tour Europe someday I'm gonna go there, along with every other capital city in Europe (except probably the Balkan countries and some eastern european countries.
-

mantis985

SirIngusBingus

;D HEY! Another New Yorker! *Cyberspace high-5*

SuperFireKirby

I'm originally from Washington State . And I'm 25% Japanese. That's all I'm saying about myself.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Houston, TEXAS! Home of BBQ...Even though I'm originally from Seattle and I'm 1/4 Korean