Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 28, 2011, 07:24:03 PMSubrosia :)
I don't know that down under... :P
The one I was talking about is Australia. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

kirby_superstar

Tehehehe, on the map from way-back-when, I'm dotted as being in Alberta. HOWEVER. I live in Ontario nowadays. ^_^
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I live in the Apple Tree state. :p

Greg

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Who the hell is stupid enough to put their full address on the internet where anyone can see it? Now some 42 year old creeper will mapquest your house from his current location and rape you. Not good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Can't rape the willing. That's what I always say.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Hey U-X, try this

27932 Cabo Rosa
Mission Viejo, CA 92692

ETFROXX

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

Dude

Raymondbl

guys you had better take that picture off my neighbors are going to be so pissed I put their address on they've already found out...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

How the hell would they find out? Unless your mom searches through every single webpage you've visited every single day and somehow stumbled upon the fact you put that address up and told your neighbors, I don't think that likely would happen. And I doubt it has.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Sucks to your assmar.

It's not our fault you're a dumb kid that doesn't understand what you should and shouldn't do on the internet ^^

Plus, the only way they would find out is either if you told them directly or they stalked you on the internet, both of which are amusing situations.

me irl
[close]