News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I'll go buy Heart Gold when it's out. Haven't preordered it, since there's no need for me to do so. No one's gonna buy it here anyway. And I downloaded the Pikachu Colored Pichu too, but now I have three of them. Kinda useless.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

Can't wait... 1 day and a few more hours away until it's Sunday!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

FreezeFlame

Preordered Soul Silver two days ago, and now I'm off to go get it.  What a fantastic day this will be.

Taser9090

Haha, I'll be getting it after my dad finishes his breakfast. I hope it won't be sold out!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ø_Ø  I saw all the Pokemon ads in the paper today.  Makes me wish I didn't pre-order off Amazon.  Now I have to wait 5-9 days.

KefkaticFanatic

Good thing I can get free release date delivery from Amazon :D

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Bought it today too. I love the soundtrack  ;D

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

I'll get it eventually.  I have no rush to get it really.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

i was worried theyd be sold out when i got to the store... but they had a lot left.. and i even got a Ho-Oh figurine, haha.

and i agree with Roz, the soundtrack is great :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Roz~

I was pretty lucky, I got the only game in english. Hopefully, the french version of Pokémon games are horrible.

Taser9090

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on March 14, 2010, 01:55:27 PMi was worried theyd be sold out when i got to the store... but they had a lot left.. and i even got a Ho-Oh figurine, haha.

and i agree with Roz, the soundtrack is great :D
Me too. I bought it at a huge appliance store, and when I found the game, I was like, "What is this?!" All it was a piece of paper that had the box art of the game. I was kind of worried when we went to the check out counter, it would be sold out, but it wasn't...

It's kind of a good thing, because then people won't really notice it and won't buy it :p

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Too bad the DS is dumb and doesn't support WPA so I can't use Wi-Fi often at all.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Do you live in a community that is known for stealing Wi-Fi?