Pokémon Gold and Silver returns - for the DS

Started by Cobraroll, May 08, 2009, 03:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2010, 02:41:41 PMDon't feel stupid dahans, most americans are oblivious to what it's like knowing 2 different languages.
dude I used to know three.  now I know two chinese and English.  ah what a coincidence I used dude.  no, it's not supposed to be funny. 
Quote from: dahans on May 16, 2010, 10:11:28 PMI'd really want him to speak German with me. Or even Spanish? Latin? What do you prefer raymondbl? Can you show me a Sechskantschraubendreher without googling? Would you be so kind?
Sorry, all I know is guten morgen, heute is (montag, dienstag, ... ?) gesundheit, danke, and wie gehts.  I would like to do Latin, if I ever get a chance to learn it.  I so want to learn it!  So you speak German and English?  I want to speak German too... but I can't learn it.

On subject:  I think HG is better than SS. they have slightly different plots, but I like HG better.  Some people judge a game by mascot, as Ho-Oh is HG's and Lugia's SS's.  and people like Lugia more (well most of them) that's why all the pokemon players I know play SS. 

Sir Awesomesauce

I find the "Americans are Oblivious" stereotype pretty annoying. And insulting.

Also, I got bored of this game pretty fast. Makes me sad.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

universe-X

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 19, 2010, 08:11:59 PMI find the "Americans are Oblivious" stereotype pretty annoying. And insulting.
Well, of course not ALL of them. But the stereotype pretty much relates to a few states, so-to-speak.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 19, 2010, 08:11:59 PMI find the "Americans are Oblivious" stereotype pretty annoying. And insulting.

Yeah, I would, except some of the people that you talk to...
AUGH.

It's just depressing.  Like when I went to a Wal Mart in Virginia and saw how 90% of the people there were horribly obese.
Ugh.  I was just sitting depressed the rest of the day, I mean really, WTF HUMANITY.

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

Me too...
I still use the Pokewalker every day though, so I can at least try to make all my Pokemon to level 100.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 19, 2010, 10:56:39 PMIt's just depressing.  Like when I went to a Wal Mart in Virginia and saw how 90% of the people there were horribly obese.
Ugh.  I was just sitting depressed the rest of the day, I mean really, WTF HUMANITY.
Wasn't Houston, Texas one of the fattest cities on Earth?
Or maybe even the fattest.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

dahans

Does anyone of you catch all the legendaries?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

I've only caught Ho-Oh, because I had to if I wanted to get to the league. I'd like my other legendaries to have a good nature/IV's, so I'll have to reset them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

Does anyone know a good place to train Pokemon that are level 30? I'm not IV training, I just want a general place.
I want to train in Mt. Silver, but my Pokemon are obviously weak.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 19, 2010, 10:56:39 PMIt's just depressing.  Like when I went to a Wal Mart in Virginia and saw how 90% of the people there were horribly obese.

LMAO. Even a few hours from a large city everyone becomes so homogeneous. If I were you, I'd avoid the comments on civil rights, foreign affairs articles on Yahoo. OMG, the hate and ignorance.

Quote from: Taser9090 on May 21, 2010, 03:59:26 PMDoes anyone know a good place to train Pokemon that are level 30? I'm not IV training, I just want a general place.
I want to train in Mt. Silver, but my Pokemon are obviously weak.

I really like training in the patch of grass between Celadon and Saffron in Kanto. In Johto, I would fight in the mountain path (beneath Blackthorn City) and near the Johto Safari Zone for those Pokemon weak against Graveler. That place has mostly Grass types.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Before I get this game, I'm going to re-buy Wind Waker, a Gamecube memory card, and a Gamecube controller.

I miss Wind Waker.
So.
Freaking.
Much.

Taser9090

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 22, 2010, 04:19:26 AMBefore I get this game, I'm going to re-buy Wind Waker, a Gamecube memory card, and a Gamecube controller.

I miss Wind Waker.
So.
Freaking.
Much.
I still didn't beat the game. I got stuck and stopped. I should beat it some day...

Quote from: Ruto on May 21, 2010, 10:36:07 PMI really like training in the patch of grass between Celadon and Saffron in Kanto. In Johto, I would fight in the mountain path (beneath Blackthorn City) and near the Johto Safari Zone for those Pokemon weak against Graveler. That place has mostly Grass types.
Thanks! I also found a real obvious one, the Victory Road :\
I really want to train all my Pokemon to level 100, I had most of them since Ruby.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Taser9090 on May 22, 2010, 07:12:49 AMI still didn't beat the game. I got stuck and stopped. I should beat it some day...
I beat it, but not 100%.
I think I did, I'm not sure. I haven't played it in YEARS.

Cobraroll

^Did you fill the entire Figurine gallery as well? Found all the Heart Pieces? Filled your rupee bag?

That game was awesome.

I think I'm going to buy SoulSilver. I've got Gold already, and a friend got HeartGold. I know all the cool Pokémon ban be captured in HG only, but we can just link.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 22, 2010, 07:27:54 AM^Did you fill the entire Figurine gallery as well? Found all the Heart Pieces? Filled your rupee bag?

That game was awesome.

I think I'm going to buy SoulSilver. I've got Gold already, and a friend got HeartGold. I know all the cool Pokémon ban be captured in HG only, but we can just link.
OH
I DID do everything.

SlowPokemon

No. Cooler are in SoulSilver.
Teddiursa, Skarmory, Vulpix, admittedly Ledyba and Beedrill, and LUGIA and GROUDON.

Though apparently some people like Ho-Oh and Kyogre. :P Go figure.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.