News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Guitar Hero 3

Started by Purple1222119, May 24, 2009, 10:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple1222119

How long did it take you to beat GHIII on expert, if you have? It took me 1 1/2 years.  :-[
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SirIngusBingus

Sorry, but that's a little bit pathetic.

Took me 3-4 months (but that was the first time I played GH).

SuperFireKirby

ehhh... I don't have GH3 but it took me a couple weeks to beat GH2 once I could lay on expert.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Sorry Ingus, but you're a pathetic moron if you think that you can call people pathetic for not wasting all of their time practising on a fake guitar.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

They're coming out with DJ hero now. The video game for people too lazy to learn to play a fake guitar!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Erm, instead you learn how to use the fake turntable or whatever the hell you call it.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 27, 2009, 08:13:09 AMSorry Ingus, but you're a pathetic moron if you think that you can call people pathetic for not wasting all of their time practising on a fake guitar.
Yeah, I suppose that was a bit uncalled for, sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

Thank you.  It's good to know you aren't one of those people.

me irl
[close]

Purple1222119

I play real guitar too ya know. :(

KefkaticFanatic

I am attempting to.  It is much, MUCH different.  Like, not the same at all.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Not even slightly similar. You don't even hold it the same.

Harvest

I could never beat Raining Blood, I tried it like three times max then never touched it again because it was just stupid and ridiculous.
-

SuperFireKirby

It's not that hard once you get past The Flood section of it. A truely rediculous song is Soothsayer by Buckethead. Its a dlc for GH3.

Purple1222119

Jordan by Buckethead from GHII is waaaaaaay harder. And the way they have you do hammer-ons and pull-offs just makes it ridiculous.

SuperFireKirby

I know. I have it. And I've tried. Can't get even get passed Solo B because of how ridiculous the hammer-ons and pull-offs are.