News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Ah happy birthday FireArrow!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Waddle Bro

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROZ YOU'RE AMAZING AND GREAT AND TALENTED AND PERFECT and i miss you :(

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

K-NiGhT

Happy Birthday Roz! Come back soon, ok?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

I forgot to post that Emile's birthday was yesterday, and now he's mad at me :C

Also HB Roz~
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Happy birthday Dihan, wariopiano, and mayastarr041!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

Please...no. Its anything but happy :-[
Instead, I'd prefer: Today is the day you killed your mother you ungrateful b****. Who knew a birthday can be a curse? Not me. XD
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Olimar12345

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 20, 2015, 12:14:10 PMI'm sorry :c
It is not your fault. Life is a real pain sometimes...

JDMEK5

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 12:12:37 PMInstead, I'd prefer: Today is the day you killed your mother you ungrateful b****.
Pardon my opinion but I think that's a little too harsh. I really don't think your mom's demise was your fault and in no way at all does that make u an ungrateful b****. I'm sure she wouldn't want you to blame yourself. :/

So there's my attempt at being uplifting today. I hope you can find a way to have a solid day regardless. As in, I'm wishing you a happy birthday, even if it may not end up being so happy ultimately. If nothing else, it's a case of "It's the thought that counts."
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

mayastarr041

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 20, 2015, 04:10:57 PMPardon my opinion but I think that's a little too harsh. I really don't think your mom's demise was your fault and in no way at all does that make u an ungrateful b****. I'm sure she wouldn't want you to blame yourself. :/

So there's my attempt at being uplifting today. I hope you can find a way to have a solid day regardless. As in, I'm wishing you a happy birthday, even if it may not end up being so happy ultimately. If nothing else, it's a case of "It's the thought that counts."
Thank you so much. I guess I could find a way to be happy today, all alone. Dang it. Sorry about that. I don't think that is too harsh. Sometimes I punish myself in the worst ways you can imagine for hurting my family. Although it hurts A LOT, I bear it.

JDMEK5

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 04:19:32 PMThank you so much. I guess I could find a way to be happy today, all alone. Dang it. Sorry about that. I don't think that is too harsh. Sometimes I punish myself in the worst ways you can imagine for hurting my family. Although it hurts A LOT, I bear it.
Don't worry about it and I would suggest at least for your mom's sake, don't punish yourself. I don't think she would want that no matter what had happened. The pain of losing her in the first place is plenty enough I'm sure.

My Arrangements

mayastarr041

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 20, 2015, 04:22:07 PMDon't worry about it and I would suggest at least for your mom's sake, don't punish yourself. I don't think she would want that no matter what had happened. The pain of losing her in the first place is plenty enough I'm sure.
I wish I could.  :'(
The thing is, when I punish myself, it also relieves me. It kind of feels good to punish myself. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Hero of Trains

Happy birthday! You're feeling guilty for no cause. Your mother's death was not your fault! I know I've said it a million times, but I'll keep saying it until you believe it like I do! And we're here, all wishing you a happy birthday! Go buy yourself some cake!  ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back