It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

Thank you all very much! :))
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zeila

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, theblackgiantdoghead44 and to your amazing requests ;)

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Without "requesters", there would be no NSM.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Then again, didn't some sleuthing reveal that he just wanted midis to stick into Synthesia to put on YouTube to get subscribers?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on February 28, 2016, 12:46:43 PMWithout "requesters", there would be no NSM.

Not true at all but okay.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on February 28, 2016, 01:18:26 PMThen again, didn't some sleuthing reveal that he just wanted midis to stick into Synthesia to put on YouTube to get subscribers?
I have no clue. Actually, that does sound familiar.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 28, 2016, 01:19:35 PMNot true at all but okay.
Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 10, 2013, 03:23:37 AM"Them" are what keeps us going....
"them" = "requesters"

Dude

Or arrangers could arrange songs they like and submit them and completely ignore the request board like I do.

If I felt like submitting them...

...which I don't.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!