News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: Dudeman on March 14, 2016, 06:47:36 PMOops, yeah, happy birthday to Toez as well.
Oh yeah, I should probably say Happy Birthday to him as well. :P

Thanks Slow! I've got another 8 hours to enjoy it and plenty more due to other time zones. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

InsigTurtle

Happy birthday, everyone! I've forgotten that this topic exists, so sorry for not posting on your respective birthdays! I should stop now because this is starting to sound very insincere! Whoops!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Happy Birthday Enaryok!

Zeila

Happy Birthday Enaryok!!!

Waddle Bro

happy late birthday slow <3

and fingers =D i think i still have you beat in mario kart 8 u scrub

Bubbles

happy belated birthday fingerz and slow!!

fingerz

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 16, 2016, 09:29:23 AMand fingers =D i think i still have you beat in mario kart 8 u scrub
Thanks, Waddle! I'm pretty sure you're right. I feel like we're on par at the moment with wins and losses. I'd better start playing that game again. XD

Thanks everyone! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BrainyLucario

Latios212

Happy 2011th birthday, Insig!

(Also happy belated, fingerz!)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Happy birthday, Insig!

And to all the people I missed, too. So, I hope you had good birthdays, Slow and Fingerz.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

JDMEK5

Well I tried to say happy birthday to Slow and Fingerz at the appropriate times but it seems my internet did a thing and didn't post it.

So happy birthday Slow!

Happy birthday Fingerz!

And happy birthday Insig!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zeila

InsigTurtle

Thanks, y'all! I can't believe I'm 2011 years old now!

Dudeman

Phew, I almost missed Insig's birthday.

Happy birthday.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book