News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, Fierce! Miss having you around.

E. Gadd Industries

Merry birthday, insaneintherain!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Happy birthday, Insaneintherain!

DS

BrainyLucario

Happy Birthday, insaneintherain!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

I doubt he ever stops by anymore but happy birthday to Insane just the same. He's really made it big.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on August 29, 2016, 03:35:28 PMI doubt he ever stops by anymore but happy birthday to Insane just the same. He's really made it big.
:/ I know.......... But he's really been an inspiration and a big help so far through this school year. The music helps me keep my sanity.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

I find it funny that I find this video in my recommended list today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwEUMw7pczQ

Kinda hard to believe that this guy was on this site, looking at him now!

DS

Wait, where's his profile? And did he get any submissions on the site? I never heard about this o.0

Apparently he also used to be on the Musescore forums, but that was another great long time ago

E. Gadd Industries

Keeper1st also has a profile on here
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: DS on August 29, 2016, 06:03:32 PMWait, where's his profile? And did he get any submissions on the site? I never heard about this o.0
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3242

Here he is. Doesn't look like he ever got anything on site though.

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

I could've sworn he did at one time. Maybe all his stuff got replaced? Or maybe I'm just stupid. I'll bet it's one of those two.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 30, 2016, 06:42:16 PMI could've sworn he did at one time. Maybe all his stuff got replaced? Or maybe I'm just stupid. I'll bet it's one of those two.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2016, 06:46:14 PMPossibly both.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26