News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

I know the expression to owe sb sth, but I don't understand what you mean with one.

But never mind.

dahans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIANOMAN!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

Happy Birthday, PianoMan! :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

Happy Birthday PianoMan ;D

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

Ooh man can't wait to be 16 in three days :D
What was the first thing you did when you turned 16?

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

Dear Ingus I know. Well let me ask you this. What's the first thing you're gonna do when you turn 16?

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

You can get your driving permit when you're 16 ????

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

That's sick...
I don't wanna imagine some 16 y.o. classmates driving in cars...

dahans

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 18, 2009, 12:00:33 PMOoh man can't wait to be 16 in three days :D
What was the first thing you did when you turned 16?

What I did? Unfortunately nothing :(. But the following day my girlfriend and me were a couple :D. Oh yeah I can remember now... On my birthday I visited a birthday party (it wasn't specially for me so it was boring :D) nothing special at all...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 18, 2009, 12:27:47 PMThat's sick...
I don't wanna imagine some 16 y.o. classmates driving in cars...
In Florida, you can get your permit when you're 15. But in the US, a permit means you have to have an adult in the car when you drive. You can only drive without an adult once you get your license.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

But still... Some while ago they were discussing raising the age for a drivers license to 20 here I believe...