News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Thank you Dahans. Someone on here actually remembered this year/looked at the birthday thingy!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Happy anniversary for your escape from your mom's...

No, wait, that sounds wrong.

Happy birthday!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ETFROXX

You're kind of mean to me, but have a wonderful birthday anyway, SFK!

universe-X

-___- Happy Birthday SFK.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 18, 2010, 03:03:36 PMYou're kind of mean to me, but have a wonderful birthday anyway, SFK!
What! I've never intentionally been mean to you! Nebraska was just joking in good fun I thought. *sniff*

Anyways....

Thanks everybody. Including you U-X.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Again, sorry if I didn't catch that drift.

raymondbl

I know I'm kinda late, because I needed to go the doctor's for my finger and I've had a slight eye infection.  But I wish you Happey Birthday too!  Did you do anything special?  Had a party?  or did you just hang out with your friends?

SuperFireKirby

None of the above. Narcissistic holidays aren't really my thing.

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2010, 04:38:40 PMNone of the above. Narcissistic holidays aren't really my thing.
1/365 days never hurt no one.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on May 19, 2010, 05:53:08 PM1/365 days never hurt no one.
So it DOES hurt someone. ::)

Double negatives ftl