News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

New domain!

Started by Jamaha, May 31, 2009, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

After a long period of hanging out at a subdomain of Drshnaps.com, NSM has finally obtained an actual domain.

From now on we are found at WWW.NINSHEETM.US so please update your bookmarks accordingly.

Updates shall also recontinue shortly.

kotorfanboy

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 31, 2009, 09:02:44 AMAfter a long period of hanging out at a subdomain of Drshnaps.com, NSM has finally obtained an actual domain.

From now on we are found at WWW.NINSHEETM.US so please update your bookmarks accordingly.

Updates shall also recontinue shortly.

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 31, 2009, 09:02:26 AMwww.ninsheetm.us

New domain?

I won by 18 seconds. Speed.

dahans

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

EXCEELLENT!

Do the forums look...screwy...to anyone else?

Jamaha

SirIngusBingus

Ummm...almost everything is white...when I post, all the buttons above the text box appear as blue boxes with red
X's in them...the fonts are different...a lot of the text on the site is squished together...quotes don't work...there's absolutely no decoration anywhere, the forums are just text and white space...I can still see avys and sigs though...SFK said he's having the same problem, and thinks it might be the html code.

If I can get a screenshot to show you, I will.

EDIT: I pressed control+F5 like you said, and nearly everything listed above was fixed.

SuperFireKirby

If you see any icons not showing up on a page just press it again while your on that page.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

Clever domain is clever. :)
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

It is quite clever, JaMaHa.

The main page says updates will begin soon. Does that mean the script is all ready to go?

Sir Awesomesauce

One day in the chat, he tested the uploader by adding Composer #40's Hell Prominence. And it worked, but he told us he still didn't think it was secure enough to be open to the public. (That was like 5 days ago, I think). Also, this is the topic there: UPLOADER STATUS [||||||||||].

So probably.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Jamaha

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 31, 2009, 11:54:07 AMbut he told us he still didn't think it was secure enough to be open to the public

Correction, the script won't be public. Ever.

KefkaticFanatic

Yay, one step further into total revival.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

YAY! Soon we won't be dead at all!

WiiMan96

Hooray! *profuse cheering*  :D Very smart name, by the way. ;)