Dude's Arrangments. (updated 8/17/15)

Started by Dude, June 05, 2009, 09:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'd be willing to help format it if I didn't suck at it
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 18, 2015, 06:56:28 AMWhat program do you use?
Just curious.
FL Studio

Pirated but I'll buy it someday...

Originally, I was just going to put a midi and a mp3 but figured somebody would bitch about not being able to see what's going on... I'm not planning on submitting it as a sheet or anything. I just wanted feedback.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 09:19:25 AMOriginally, I was just going to put a midi and a mp3 but figured somebody would bitch about not being able to see what's going on... I'm not planning on submitting it as a sheet or anything. I just wanted feedback.

Hey, I thought this arrangement was pretty good! I don't think a mus was required to show that. I know you aren't submitting this, but I took the time to clean this up a bit. I have no idea if the game title or song title are the right ones, nor do I even know who the composer is, but here is a cleaned up version of it! Really, all I did was put in some repeats to cut down on length, fool around with key signatures, and fit measures to 4 per system. I know there has to be a way to make those repeats look nicer and shorten this even more, but I'll let someone with more musical (and Finale) knowledge than me do that, if they please.

[.mus]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dude

holy fuck why are you so amazing

The only issue I have with it is the first first ending needs to be a measure earlier and there needs to be a new measure at 33 as there was a pickup note change before the key sig change so it blended together. Other than that it's exactly the same. o_o

also key signatures are my worst enemy sorry >_<