Dude's Arrangments. (updated 8/17/15)

Started by Dude, June 05, 2009, 09:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Submission

[PC]-Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism- "Hartmann's Youkai Girl"-Dude
-MUS
-MID

[PC]-Touhou Kaikeidou ~ Marine Benefit- "The Pot Sum of an Uncaptured Raccoon"-Dude
-MUS
-MID

On site

[PC]-Touhou 12.8: Fairy Wars- "Magus Night"-Dude
-MUS
-MID

[PC]-Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom- "Mystic Dream ~ Snow or Cherry Petal"-Dude
-MUS
-MID

Queue

[PC]-Touhou 13: Ten Desires- "Futatsuiwa of Sado"-Dude(Not uploaded)
-MUS
-MID

I forgot what I did with it...

Redos
[PC]-Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil- "U. N. Owen was her?"-Dude
-MUS
-MID

[PC]-Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom- "Phantom Ensemble"-Dude
-MUS
-MID
Not a duet because Cobraroll is picky.

Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:20:21 PM

dear jesus

Brassman388

There's a format on how to arrange your thread?

As for the arrangment, not bad, as far as a could hear. No mistakes, and even playable. Cudos.

Dude

Dude

Added key sig to "U.N.Owen was her?"
Ready for submission

KefkaticFanatic

The only thing you need to do with U.N. Owen is add a double line before each key sig change.  Otherwise, it's a great arrangement!

me irl
[close]

Dude

Updated with "Phantom Ensemble (Duet)" and a final version of "U.N. Owen was her?"

Wrydryn

Dude

Last Edit:       September 16, 2009, 02:26:24 PM

Lol. One year topic bump. ::)

Added Magus Night.

The Deku Trombonist

Overall sounds really good. Great work with the bass line, I could never have got that one worked out ;)

Just a couple of suggestions:
In measure 33 and wherever else that bit occurs during that little section, I believe the 5th eighth note should be a C sharp and the 7th eighth note should be an E natural. It's supposed to be a C sharp diminished chord (or arpeggio).

I think the right hand could do with some "beefing up" in some places, particularly towards the end. By that I mean adding harmonised notes underneath the melody. Check out my Native Faith arrangement if you don't understand my ramblings.

Also, seeing as you love Touhou, check out my arrangement of the Title Screen (at least I think it is, I don't really remember) from Fairy Wars that I did a little while back. Not sure if you've seen it.

Dude

I didn't want to make it too hard though.
But I can do that.

The Deku Trombonist

You don't have to if you don't want to, it was a just a suggestions after all.

Dude

Tweaked "Magus Night" a little and added "Mystic Dream ~ Snow or Cherry Petal" aka Title theme

Dude

Updated main post.

Also, you don't have to say it, I'm lazy, shut up. :3

EDIT: Finally finished Hartmann's Youkai Girl

Cobraroll

Ahh... the Phantom Ensemble. A fine song indeed. As far as I've understood, it can be played both as a medley or with only piano 1. A song I'd like to play one day (could you split it?). It sounds great.

One nagging question, though: why have you made piano 2 a harpsichord? Not a bad choice, but it strikes me as a little odd.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude