News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What's your fav pokemon? (not game, actual pokemon)

Started by PseudoMario16, June 15, 2009, 02:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

DANG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MUDKIP!!!  He iz mie favy case he iz da mudkipz!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Palagerini on June 25, 2009, 07:40:46 PMDANG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MUDKIP!!!  He iz mie favy case he iz da mudkipz!
His name is Mudkip, not Gangster M.

Palagerini

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 25, 2009, 09:45:54 PMHis name is M-Unit, not Gangster M.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Petpetfood

Pyre

Politoed. And Crobat.

I had both on my Crystal team.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Pyre on July 10, 2009, 12:01:10 PMPolitoed. And Crobat.

I had both on my Crystal team.
Politoed was a pain to get. Sooo very cool.

SuperFireKirby

My Blue Team consisted of...

1. Blastoise
2. Alakazam
3. Jolteon
4. Nidoking

That's all.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I'm talking about on Blue Version. Before Mudkip came into existence.

Petpetfood

SuperFireKirby