News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I can't believe I missed the Super Mario World Ending >.<

The SMW Ending wasn't very intense, but it was relaxing to hear. Still practicing on playing it.
The Yoshi's Island castle wasn't intense either, but I don't think it would sound very good :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

SMW Ending isn't as good as Brian's one from a long while ago, but meh.  The Castle theme sounds fun to play :D
I'll probably try it .later

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Fountain of Dreams from Super Smash Bros. Melee added.

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee-"Fountain of Dreams"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

Up next...will not be any from Twilight Princess.

Diddy Kong Racing-Wizpig Race, as per the request of a good friend.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

Wow.

It took about an hour to download this (MediaFire went screwy), but it was well worth the wait. Awesome. That's all I can say.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Taser9090

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 31, 2010, 05:22:14 AMWow.

It took about an hour to download this (MediaFire went screwy), but it was well worth the wait. Awesome. That's all I can say.
I can't even get to the site :\

I bet it sounds good.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

...Maybe its a server issue.

I can give you the file directly next time we talk if you want.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

You can get to the site, if you just try enough times.

I broke through on the 13th or 14th. Can't remember.

Also, just to annoy all you who don't manage to get to the download: This arrangement is EPIC.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

KefkaticFanatic

The page actually loads now for me, but it stalls at "processing download request".  The site is still broken.

EDIT: And now it's back.  Decent arrangement, almost playable.  You just need to change the set of 16th note chords on page 7 to something more reasonable.

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

Finally, it downloaded :D

I'm not too great in piano, so I wan't be able to play this piece :(

dahans

I could finally download it! It's a great arrangment, well done!
But there is something I want to mention: Have a look at measure 10/14. Leave that whole note, it's neither necessary or playble like that. Probably you should change measure 48 to 53 a bit, since this is not playable. That's just what I think.
Nevertheless, it's a great arrangment.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Great song you did here. (I heard the YouTube vid :P ) I'm gonna have to agree with Kefka that the right hand's 16th notes were a little unnecessary. It acts as a countermelody, but feels too... extra. Great job, however! If I remember correctly it was an orchestral arrangement? Well done. I was planning on doing a Mario Paint of the original, soon.

KefkaticFanatic

dahans is right about 48-53.  There are chords that are unplayable.  Otherwise it's just stressing.

me irl
[close]