News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Grunty battle

Started by Banjo fan, June 22, 2009, 10:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo fan

i click on the MID of Grunty´s battle theme and it´s doesn´t work.

SirIngusBingus

By any chance, did you see this message?

QuoteWindows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

Banjo fan

no i hear the music here with quick time player

SirIngusBingus

Tell us what the problem is.

Banjo fan

so :I click on banjo kazooie.than I click on MID of  Battle with Gruntilda and then there come the quicktime symbol and then there come a ? and the quicktime symbol.

SirIngusBingus

???

Can you take a screenshot of it?

WiiMan96

I'm getting the same thing. Instead of the MIDI loading, the QuickTime symbol appears as normal, but then a white '?' appears over the top. The file is probably corrupt.

SirIngusBingus

I'll pm Nintendude73, as it's his sheet.

Nintendude73

I have the MIDI, but as of right now, the new uploader doesn't allow this kind of fix without reuploading the whole thing.

So I guess that's what I'll have to do. :P

EDIT: Hmm... reuploading didn't fix it.  I guess I'll have to recreate the MIDI and see if that fixes it.

EDIT 2: Never mind, it did fix it.  CTRL + F5 on the page of the MIDI, and it should work.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 24, 2009, 02:10:28 PMI have the MIDI, but as of right now, the new uploader doesn't allow this kind of fix without reuploading the whole thing.

So I guess that's what I'll have to do. :P

EDIT: Hmm... reuploading didn't fix it.  I guess I'll have to recreate the MIDI and see if that fixes it.

EDIT 2: Never mind, it did fix it.  CTRL + F5 on the page of the MIDI, and it should work.

Awesome.  :P

Banjo fan

so I have not problems more . It´s going now ;D