News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Final Fantasy XII. Fun game but damn is it fucking difficult.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Playing Epic Yarn. It's fairly amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I'm really excited. So it's worth getting, then?

...Of course, it's Kirby; it's guaranteed to be epic. I can never understand why Kirby wasn't as popular as some other series... :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Once I get money (and hide Mario Kart from my roomies), I may buy K'sEY

Sekter77

I'm definitely getting Epic Yarn. It'll be the first new game in quite a while. But I'm goin to wait until around Christmas as well and get it with DKC: Returns. I'm also really excited for that. Then of course I have to save up for a 3DS... If I can't get it at launch though, a good summer job should be able to help me get enough funds, and there'll be more games too by that point.

But currently I'm just playing fun browser games and emulators because I don't have any systems with me up at college. Popcap has helped a lot (Peggle and Plants vs. Zombies are great) and it's great to be able to play all my old Game Boy games again on my laptop.
Guitar and video games.

SuperFireKirby

You can tell it's good because I actually bought it new.

It's somewhat short, but with getting all the hidden items, unlocking secret levels, and beating all the side-games modes(such as Hide and Seek) it makes the game quite a bit longer. I have yet to actually beat it though.

Also, the music, while simple, is amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I have listened to it! Much of it is piano. I was a bit disappointed in the Green Greens remix--that's my favorite Kirby song and I felt like it could have been better. xD Still, it was unique.

SuperFireKirby

Green Greens is a great song. The remix was... different, but still great. I love the heavy use of piano for the soundtrack as well.

I've beaten two worlds so far, about 22% complete. Didn't get a chance to play it today, unfortunately. Too much going on. But tommorow TREAT LAND, HERE I COME!

SlowPokemon

I like it more the more I hear it, actually! :)

Winter

I might go through OoA and OoS again. I got to the 5th dungeon in each like 6 months ago and then forgot about them.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

SlowPokemon

ROFL

That was one of THE funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

DrP

I'm entering my Zelda phase again!!!!!!!

No more Pokémon for me for a while!

Let's see: I am almost done with TP, then I will go to WW, OoT, MM, ALttP and lastly LoZ, LoZ II and LA!!!

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 30, 2010, 04:13:55 PMI'm entering my Zelda phase again!!!!!!!

No more Pokémon for me for a while!

Let's see: I am almost done with TP, then I will go to WW, OoT, MM, ALttP and lastly LoZ, LoZ II and LA!!!

YES!!! Go Zelda games

how about the oracles?