News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

NSMBW!!! I still have to wait till Christmas!  :'(

dahans

Me too ^^. I'm looking forward to playing it. Do you think Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games will be good?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on December 16, 2009, 10:24:08 PMMe too ^^. I'm looking forward to playing it. Do you think Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games will be good?

Maybe, at least better than the original. But, with all these other games floating around, M&SatWO has barely been talked about. If anyone gets it, give me a review, a'ight?

SuperFireKirby

I don't buy games like M&S at WO anymore after too many bad experiences with them.

But anyway, Dead Space: Extraction is suprisingly suppose to be really good. I think I might have to get it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Band Hero and Red Faction: Guerrilla for X360

KefkaticFanatic

I have a shitload of games from the Steam holiday sale, and will 100% Assassin's Creed II when I feel like it.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Super Mario Bros. the Lost Levels. I'm stuck on level 2-2. If you don't do this one jump exactly right the first time, you have no choice but to start over.

Also: floating Bloopers. In the actual air.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Quote from: Seeker on January 07, 2010, 05:11:47 PMSuper Mario Bros. the Lost Levels. I'm stuck on level 2-2. If you don't do this one jump exactly right the first time, you have no choice but to start over.

Also: floating Bloopers. In the actual air.

Finished that game about a week or 2 ago. With warps, of course. Nintendo was really evil with this game. Also, in World 2-2 (I believe it's a dark overworld level), if that jump also has a really high pipe over it, just look around for a hidden block, so you can go down that pipe and pass the leap of faith. If that's not the spot, then you'll see soon enough.

Reasons why this game is cruel:
There's a warp in World 5 that takes you back to World 1, you can actually go past some flags (easier with Luigi) to find another warp, 6-4 (should explain itself and 6-4 is the only reason why I can't beat the whole game), there are some warps that take you to the beginning, and there's this one spot, where if you don't jump on this one ceiling, you'll be trapped in a room and you can't go back, 'cause Lost Levels can't move the level left.

The only good thing I see is that in some Castle levels, if you have to go through a Specific path, and do it wrong, all enemies will disappear, and you start that section over (6-4 >:( )<<If anyone beats this level, please help me!

Seeker

Yes, I already got the invisible block part. It's the jump from the block to the pipe that kills me. As well as getting on the block in the first place.
This is a signature.

universe-X

I'd try the game as Luigi first if I were you. Sure, there's the whole annoying sliding thing, but the jump on him is really good for getting to high places.

Seeker

This is a signature.

universe-X

I'm actually still playing SMB2j on emu right now, recording movies, etc. My current record (which I acheived a few minutes ago) is 8:52 (36 seconds away from World Record :P ) with Luigi, but I can/will do better. My computer crashed on me after one of the save-states (449). And if you're aiming for perfection, you're still gonna have over 1000 frames of lag, too. But at least, now I know how to continue movies from a "bad" save state.

Also, my record with Mario is 8:42 (35 seconds away from the World Record :P ). And the Luigi WR can be improved too.

Mario:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_IFBLpIimk

Luigi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx061196cvI

Dude

Roz~

Link's Awakening, Spirit Tracks, Lunar Knights and Okami.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

SMB: E Walk-a-thon  (All 8 worlds)

Current (self) record: 27 min 46 sec