News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm about to beat OoT 3D, and so I'm thinking of either getting Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks. I had a... painful experience the last time I rented Phantom Hourglass, though.  :(

fabbemannen

Let's see, I just finished finished Lufia 3, so I'm looking for some new handheld-games that isn't on GBA/non-nintendo-console
Played through some random games while looking for something to play, GTA *gameboy-style ;D* and Battle Tanx made me lol

Others:
360 - NHL 09
Wii - Mario Party 9 when friends show up
PC - GTA1 (free on Rockstar's site), Rayman Origins (friggin' amazing game, and no lag at all even on my laptop!), Just Cause 2 (the grappling hook/parachute-combo makes the game)
3DS - Basically none. I just doesn't feel like playing 3D Land (I'm maybe 30min from beating it, well, there probably is some special world too) and I just play MK7 when I meet someone over streetpass
Failbook - Tetris Battle (broken version of Tetris, but with multiplayer. So it's fun during breaks with mah classmates)

Olimar12345

I'm playing lozph, lozoot, skullgirls, and halo reach. Next week I will probably buy kid icarus.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

Figured I would finish 3D Land (I only had one level left of the mainstory apparently), and so I did. There was some "special world" like I figured, but the whole game again, wow, didn't expect that. Was a little too repetitive though, they didn't change that much, I might finish it later

ChrisLeeFan1118

Beat Banjo-Kazooie, now I'm playing Banjo-Tooie.

Bet you never would have figured that out. ;)
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Alakazam

I'm playing FIFA since I'm a huge football fan.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm also playing LotR: Battle for Middle-Earth II: Rise of the Witch-King.

I just downloaded the JR-RotWK mod, and the game has become like 50% better, it's so awesome! ;D
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

DrP

I had my mother send up all my DS Pokémon games.

I'm debating which one I should restart on: D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W...

Dude

SlowPokemon

Pshaw you're not a true fan if you don't (and I actually have multiples of some of them... it's sad)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I only have all the GB/C ones, I gave up getting each one during GBA cuz my brother didn't want any part in it anymore. :<

Nebbles

Super Mario 3D Land and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I just bought Mike Tyson's Punch Out. A lot harder than I thought it would be.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2012, 07:05:54 PMPshaw you're not a true fan if you don't (and I actually have multiples of some of them... it's sad)
That's beyond fandom... that's an obsession.

Quote from: Dude on April 24, 2012, 06:07:20 PM...you have all of them?
sí señor.

Roz~

Finishing Kirby's Epic Yarn. I'd forgotten how cute the game is x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.