News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I have never finished Majora's Mask, so I'll be doing that now while my boyfriend can watch me fail.

My boyfriend and I are also playing Ace Attorney: Justice for All. I have learned that I don't know how to do a southern or asian or german accent.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Bloop on October 24, 2016, 01:54:23 PMI have learned that I don't know how to do a southern or asian or german accent.
This made me laugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

I picked up Corpse Party for 3DS a couple days ago and have been trying it out. It's a really cool Halloweenish game; definitely check it out if you're a fan of adventure games like Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or Danganronpa and can handle some horror elements.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

^ I pre-ordered it and picked it up on Tuesday. It looks pretty cool, I just haven't had the time to start it yet.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

I finally finished Radiant Historia a year later. I thought I was close to the end, and I didn't have anything to do, so I told myself I'd finish it yesterday. I was a bit further from the end than I thought, so I may or may not have marathoned it for 8+ hours.
Man, while the final boss was a bit of a letdown, the ending and the story were not.

Also, my 3DS (with my data transfer) says I have played it for 1616.8 hours since 2011. That's 67.4 days.
I have no life.

LeviR.star

I gave the Mega Man II on the Game Boy a shot yesterday. Ridiculously easy; I beat it within an hour. My only game over was from dying twice on Metal Man's stage and once on Wood Man's (because I forgot to use Metal Blade on the enemies in the first part).
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Yeah... that game's infamous for being really easy. Pretty sure it's considered the easiest Mega Man game.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Oh y'all say that, but can I talk about the time the final boss glitched and Dr. Wily's capsule flew off screen from the walker but never came back on so I had to do the final stage all over again?

Game's glitchy as all heck, y'all.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Right now I'm back to playing Pokemon Blue. Haven't played it in a while, because I got stuck, not knowing where to go. I made it through the dark cave that leads to Lavender Town without learning Flash with one of my pokemon, and it took forever. Didn't black out, though.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

I always thought it was funny that you can still see the walls

You know where to find flash though right
unmotivated

LeviR.star

mikey

Lol
Maybe check out the guide I've been writing in the gaming forum ;)

(It's at the end of diglett cave, in the house)
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I was playing Umineko and someone said:
"Your twin towers can't save you anymore"

daringshy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Xenoblade Chronicles :p