News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

So I played Majora's Mask.

I think I finally get it. I'm on Day 1 again and am about to start the Woodfall Temple. That Bird Statue Warp song really helps a lot. Song of Soaring or whatever.

Dude

zezhyrule

"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Spyro on August 04, 2012, 12:03:02 PMSo I played Majora's Mask.

I think I finally get it. I'm on Day 1 again and am about to start the Woodfall Temple. That Bird Statue Warp song really helps a lot. Song of Soaring or whatever.

It's on then? ;)

Olimar12345

Beat Super Metroid last week for the bazillionth time. Gettn' faster, though. :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Spyro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 04, 2012, 06:08:37 PMIt's on then? ;)
Sure. I'm going to be gone for most of today, but I'll try to make up for that on Monday.

SuperFireKirby

Played Skyrim for the first time in aboot 7 months. I don't understand why people on here dislike it so much, it's a very enjoyable game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 05, 2012, 07:57:26 AMPlayed Skyrim for the first time in aboot 7 months. I don't understand why people on here dislike it so much, it's a very enjoyable game.
It's okay, I just kinda got bored with it cuz the opening was like 20 freakin minutes.

Also, SFK should get minecraft XBLA and play w/us :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

I got bored with it after 100 hours lol

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

I'm still playing it. If you do nothing but run around randomly it gets boring quickly. Same if you do similar side quests for long periods of time. I usually start a random side quest and go into a cave on the way there, forget what I was doing, find another side quest, and continue like this until I have about 20 quests, and then go try to finish them. Things are distracting.

Currently doing the Dark Brotherhood questline. Assassin is so fun.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

I went through the Dark Brotherhood line, mage line, civil war line, and main quest line, plus did a bunch of sidequests in between so kinda burned out.  Might go back to it again but really all I would do is spend a few hours installing mods and then play for like 2.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 06, 2012, 09:32:42 AMWigglytuffs Guild is teh best
Fixed. :P

Currently playing Punch-Out!!! on 3DS(The Dream Fight  >:( !!!)

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 06, 2012, 09:56:38 AMFixed. :P

Currently playing Punch-Out!!! on 3DS(The Dream Fight  >:( !!!)
I hear ya. Still never beat Tyson myself...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

The 1st round is hell. 1-Hit KO="Start making a comeback!"

And he's not Tyson, he's Kirby!

"from Dreamland" :P