News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Chrono Trigger is the kewlest game ever.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on September 29, 2012, 09:26:49 PMFFVI > FFVII
FFVII had a more emotionally driven story that made you really connect to the characters (though I can't say anything bad about VI, because I've only just recently started it).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

fabbemannen

FF2 (the real one) > Other FF-games
I'm a sucker for old-school RPGs

Anyhow, finished Borderlands with a few friends (well, got to the credits at least). Was much funnier than I expected, but when we wanted to continue with the DLCs, the game made us start a new game+. Didn't really feel like restarting (even though we could still use the DLCs when we got fast-travel)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fabbemannen on September 30, 2012, 06:57:22 AMFF2 (the real one) > Other FF-games
I'm a sucker for old-school RPGs

Most of the Final Fantasy games are great (cough X and earlier :P). Speaking of Final Fantasy X, I think we still have it on the PS2...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

A lot of people hate on FFX, but I liked it. I think the story was interesting, even though Tidus is annoying at times. I also enjoyed the turn-based battle system. And really you can't judge FFVI if you haven't finished it. The story made me connect more to the characters than FFVII did. I also kinda want to buy FFVII now that it's available and that it's kinda cheap... but I already have to finish Xenoblade and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on September 30, 2012, 12:53:15 PMA lot of people hate on FFX, but I liked it. I think the story was interesting, even though Tidus is annoying at times. I also enjoyed the turn-based battle system. And really you can't judge FFVI if you haven't finished it. The story made me connect more to the characters than FFVII did. I also kinda want to buy FFVII now that it's available and that it's kinda cheap... but I already have to finish Xenoblade and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siuWZxDMGnk + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSzCwFu1dYY = epic laughs.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on September 30, 2012, 12:53:15 PMA lot of people hate on FFXII, but I liked it. I think the story was interesting, even though Ashe is annoying at times. I also enjoyed the open world turn based battle system. And really you can't judge FFVI if you haven't finished it. The story made me connect more to the characters than FFVII did. I also kinda want to buy FFVII now that it's available and that it's kinda cheap... but I already have to finish Xenoblade and Donkey Kong Country Returns.
IN my case.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Quote from: SocialFox on September 30, 2012, 04:39:50 PMIN my case.

Vaan was more annoying than Ashe imho. And I agree, FFXII was okay. It wasn't as good as its predecessors, but it was a decent game.

FSM-Reapr

Epic battle with Dark Link. Guess who won. 8)

I swear that I'll not play that game again until Bespinben gets back. :P

Now playing Pullblox(European title)/Pushmo.

Zunawe

After a few years of not facing Dark Link I found him stupidly easy. I could even get him with spin attacks. Before I could hardly touch him (no, I wasn't targeting him either time).
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things