What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I got Borderlands 2 yesterday. I'm ahead of sheikah >:)

CAN'T. STOP. PLAYING.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

I know right?  So much fun.  Who are you playing as?  I'm playing as Lilith now in the first one.  I've only played for 6 hours yesterday and I'm hooked.  RPG elements and FPS? Thank. You. God.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is so crazy!! The character models are all in 3D and it takes a while to get used to the departure from the 2D style @_@

Luckily the animated cutscenes are in 2D animation, but still in 3D. Think the Lion King in 3D.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 29, 2012, 05:33:58 AMI know right?  So much fun.  Who are you playing as?  I'm playing as Lilith now in the first one.  I've only played for 6 hours yesterday and I'm hooked.  RPG elements and FPS? Thank. You. God.

I'm playing as Zer0, which is basically Mordecai from the first game, but like Brick in the fact that he's the awesome one in the first game. Go get 2 so we can play together.

the_last_sheikah

I would, but I've got 2 problems:
1) with Halo 4 coming out next week, and I need to get my 1 year of live, I'm broke.
2) I'm the worst kind of completionist, I won't play a sequel until I beat the first one.  I may have to make an exception once I get a job/more money.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 29, 2012, 05:44:35 AMI would, but I've got 2 problems:
1) with Halo 4 coming out next week, and I need to get my 1 year of live, I'm broke.
2) I'm the worst kind of completionist, I won't play a sequel until I beat the first one.  I will have to make an exception once I get a job/more money.
Fixed.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2012, 05:37:56 AMProfessor Layton and the Miracle Mask is so crazy!! The character models are all in 3D and it takes a while to get used to the departure from the 2D style @_@

Luckily the animated cutscenes are in 2D animation, but still in 3D. Think the Lion King in 3D.
Oh my gosh, yes. It feels SO different! I still love it, though.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

I still haven't downloaded Miracle Mask... :( Must go get eShop money soon

Zunawe

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2012, 05:37:56 AMProfessor Layton and the Miracle Mask is so crazy!! The character models are all in 3D and it takes a while to get used to the departure from the 2D style @_@

Paper Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3D?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 29, 2012, 02:06:01 PMOh my gosh, yes. It feels SO different! I still love it, though.

I know right!? It still feels very cartoonish though (like look at Layton's finger when it points to the screen after a puzzle). It's 3D, but not polished. How do you like the sliding mechanism?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Need to obtain 2 more Pokemon to get a gold trainer card in Pokemon HeartGold Version! Literally, too. I have 491/493 Pokemon, legitimately as well. :P

THEN I have to train my team up to level 100; shouldn't take too long. Just in case anyone wants to know, my team consists of: Meganium (lv. 100), Lapras (lv. 100), Salamence (lv. 51), Blaziken (lv. 51), Tyranitar (lv. 55) and Lucario (lv. 42).

Once I've done that, time to move on to Pokemon Black Version, THEN Pokemon Black Version 2. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

Wanna do a Gen 4 Pokemon Wi-Fi battle when you're finished leveling them up Fingerz? I could kick your ass.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 29, 2012, 05:24:19 PMI know right!? It still feels very cartoonish though (like look at Layton's finger when it points to the screen after a puzzle). It's 3D, but not polished. How do you like the sliding mechanism?
I'm slowly getting used to it.
I like food.

fingerz

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 29, 2012, 08:33:29 PMWanna do a Gen 4 Pokemon Wi-Fi battle when you're finished leveling them up Fingerz? I could kick your ass.
If you're one of those tactical freaks, then you probably will. If you're like me and you prefer to just pound your opponent into the ground, then I wish you the very best of luck. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr