News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 29, 2012, 09:07:46 PMI'm slowly getting used to it.

I'm getting acquainted with it much faster than I thought I would.

Also LaytonxRandall shipping? KIDDING

Although their friendship is really cute
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 29, 2012, 11:11:04 PMIs that a yes?
Yeah, sure! I'll let you know when I'm going over to a friend's house to use their internet. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 29, 2012, 08:33:29 PMWanna do a Gen 4 Pokemon Wi-Fi battle when you're finished leveling them up Fingerz? I could kick your ass.

How about I kick your ass? ;)

I haven't played gen 4 in such a long while, I'm probably rusty as hell. But gen 4 was really fun

Also I'm playing Code of Princess right now. Holy crap Juppongi what the hell why are you so annoying D:<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on October 30, 2012, 06:20:42 PMHow about I kick your ass? ;)

I haven't played gen 4 in such a long while, I'm probably rusty as hell. But gen 4 was really fun

Also I'm playing Code of Princess right now. Holy crap Juppongi what the hell why are you so annoying D:<
If I had Diamond, I would wipe all of you away! :P

But, alas...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

Eh, I'd like to see that =P
You could play on Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown instead.

FSM-Reapr

Come at me sis >:D

What time? No restrictions or 50 lv? Can we use Battle Frontier-allowed legendaries?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 30, 2012, 11:16:31 PMCome at me sis >:D

What time? No restrictions or 50 lv? Can we use Battle Frontier-allowed legendaries?
Usually, when my older brother and I have a Pokemon battle, we just go all at it; no rules or restrictions (within reason...). He can use his Charizard's Fly how many times he wants/can (although it frustrates me, leading me to adopt Thunder and Rock Slide as some of my most used moves :P).

Though, in a "fair fight" I think the number of legendaries should be equal on both sides... Level 50 restrictions are just pure evil. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

FINALLY FINISHED FFXII.
Final boss was epic.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 31, 2012, 12:29:17 AMThough, in a "fair fight" I think the number of legendaries should be equal on both sides... Level 50 restrictions are just pure evil. :P
I think if you have the best team, you should use it.  I don't mind Roz or Fingerz using the uber legendaries. I would use the Battle Frontier-allowed legendaries if I'd decide to use legendaries. Although my uber Rayquaza would be nice...

Roz~

^I play with the Smogon rules usually, so there are tiers, sleep clause, etc.

Olimar12345

Alright, alright, I know what you're all thinking. The answer is sure. I just got mah sixth gym badge and I'll mess up any one of y'all who dares to think they can beat my team! I haven't lost a wifi match yet! tho I haven't actually PLAYED a wifi match yet...Lol :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

I can't find my battery charger D:

JDMEK5

Last time I counted, I had 13 or 14 Lv 100 legendaries. Completely legit. You're all going down!

P.S. You know what's fun? Lv 100 Gengar battle. Basically first hit wins.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

^More than 20. What do I win?

Also already finished Code of Princess. Hopefully the game is really good and there's a ton of post-game content, not to mention the online battles, so I still have a ton of things to do with that game.