News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

In Kingdom Hearts II, I am in Olympys Colloseum and I have just defeated Demyx.

Have not gone to land of dragons because apparantly one of the harder organisation members I have to fight there or something.

Wiiplayer26

I just started Paper Mario Sticker Star and I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 for a while. I did start Baten Kaitos Origins, but my controller stopped working so I'll to put that to the side until I get a new one. (Ugg, I had the exact same problem with my controller twice in a row...I sure hope it doesn't happen again!).

GaryOak

Quote from: Wiiplayer26 on December 31, 2012, 10:59:42 AMI just started Paper Mario Sticker Star and I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 for a while. I did start Baten Kaitos Origins, but my controller stopped working so I'll to put that to the side until I get a new one. (Ugg, I had the exact same problem with my controller twice in a row...I sure hope it doesn't happen again!).

Oh, I wasn't aware that you were on this site too!

QuoteGet the sequel to 999.

Excellent suggestion, must get it, now.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Wiiplayer26

Hi there! :) I didn't know you were here either (although I haven't really posted all that much lately).

Roz~

So I tried Pokémon Rumble Blast yesterday and... well... it's alright I guess, but it's pretty repetitive.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

^I loved the one on the Wii. It's a great game if you have friends over due to it being 4 player.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Didn't like the wii so didn't get the 3ds one. Hate button mashers.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Yeah, it's pretty much spam the attack button and kill everything in front of you. And the levels are so similar, it's kinda boring. Oh well, I got it as a gift. I would've never payed for a game like that =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

Got a ROM of Mother 3 for my phone. It's ok so far.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Got Paper Mario Sticker Star today, also Taret had those $1 "reserve a game, get a $5 gift card when you pick it up" cards for Luigi's Mansion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Beat Land of Dragons and THERE WAS NO ORGANISATION MEMBER THERE WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2013, 06:29:34 AMDark Cloud 2.
You have just earned my respect as well.

WE NOW RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wiiplayer26

I just finished Paper Mario Sticker Star. Once I replace my controller, I'll go back to Baten Kaitos Origins, which I plan to finish before the 3DS Fire Emblem comes out.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 16, 2013, 07:34:36 AMYou have just earned my respect as well.

WE NOW RESPECT EACH OTHER!
Dark Cloud 2 is like the best game everrrrrrr <3

Seriously, if you haven't played it, go play it.
Your life will never be complete if you haven't played it.