What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Wiiplayer26 on January 16, 2013, 07:44:22 AMI just finished Paper Mario Sticker Star. Once I replace my controller, I'll go back to Baten Kaitos Origins, which I plan to finish before the 3DS Fire Emblem comes out.

Is Sticker Star worth finishing? I'm on the second or third level (just recently got it) and am not sure whether I should keep playing it or not.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 16, 2013, 08:47:44 AMIs Sticker Star worth finishing? I'm on the second or third level (just recently got it) and am not sure whether I should keep playing it or not.
yes, it is. I'm on World five, and although the changes to the series are quite drastic compared to other greats like Thousand-Year Door, It is quite entertaining to play.

I'm playing School right now. Worst. Game. Ever.
Party Hard!
[close]

Wiiplayer26

Quote from: Kman96 on January 16, 2013, 09:38:37 AMyes, it is. I'm on World five, and although the changes to the series are quite drastic compared to other greats like Thousand-Year Door, It is quite entertaining to play.

I'm playing School right now. Worst. Game. Ever.

I agree. I did like Thousand Year Door better, but I still enjoyed Sticker Star and would suggest that you keep playing for at least a little bit more. It took a little bit getting used to (it was a bit stange not getting experience points at first), but I still liked the battles a lot and had a good time with the game. Some of the time might have come from having the game in sleep mode, but I put around 30 or so hours into it.

ZeldaFan

I've actually gone back and played Twilight Princess recently. I love this game. But I think I'll also start up again on Fable 3

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pit0010

Trying to complete 100% of new super mario bros U
And doing time trials on Mario Kart 7.
Nintendo Land
New super mario bros 2 *mainly coin rush*
and ze Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Dudeman

Quote from: Pit0010 on January 16, 2013, 06:21:52 PM(Wii U)
You have a Wii U?! *Jealous* >:(

Anyways, playing LEGO Lord of the Rings. AMAZING game. Go play it. Right now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

According to ign, the 3ds version is beyond terrible.

Waddle Bro

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 16, 2013, 06:51:40 PMAccording to ign, the 3ds version is beyond terrible.
The console version is always better.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Am I the only one here who doesn't like IGN's reviewing?

Zunawe

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2013, 07:11:23 PMThe demo is awful. -.-
Please tell me I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out how to beat the Ring Wraiths.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SocialFox on January 16, 2013, 07:16:21 PMAm I the only one here who doesn't like IGN's reviewing?

Ign is generally very accurate and have well thought it reviews.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Zunawe on January 16, 2013, 07:21:22 PMPlease tell me I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out how to beat the Ring Wraiths.
Omg whattafuck are you supposed to do in that point?!?!?!!!!!!!1!? D:

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 16, 2013, 07:22:49 PMIgn is generally very accurate and have well thought it reviews.
Yes.

Zunawe

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 16, 2013, 07:23:56 PMOmg whattafuck are you supposed to do in that point?!?!?!!!!!!!1!? D:
Exactly! I sat there for about ten minutes running around breaking blocks and trying to knock them out all at once before I realized I don't care.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Looking at their youtube reviews, I notice that they praise any Call of Duty Clones, and Shun most other games.

Also they completly missed the point of Spec Ops: The line.

Which is a bad thing.