News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Same.

Also, I'm currently playing Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. I love this game. It never fails to crack me up.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

I remember I got a Nintendo DS for my tenth birthday, and some birthday money from relatives, so I went out and bought a couple games.

I remember the two I bought, they are two of my favorites for the DS to this day:
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Super Mario 64 DS

FSM-Reapr

My first DS games were Pokemon Ranger and PMD Blue

The second was one of the best purchases in my life.

Also I have a shitload of Party points in Mario Party DS. Like the best Badge.

SlowPokemon

Actually my DS came with ACWW and my parents got me Trozei so I guess it wasn't my first

Pit0010

I actually really loved mario kart ds. I got all perfect ratings for each cup and difficulty.
Plus I loved the missons :P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 03, 2013, 05:13:35 PMPMD Blue
Stopped playing that when I got to the sky tower or what's it called. Those cheating Pokemon that ignores walls raped me even before I ended up in a traproom :<
I'm still looking for someone that can save me from there since my inventory had some really sweet stuff...

Bubbles

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 04, 2013, 06:48:46 AMThose cheating Pokemon that ignores walls
You mean ghost Pokemon? :P

And I would suggest continuing without being rescued, because theres absoluterly no way you're going to get to the boss with all of your items

FSM-Reapr

When dealing with ghosts, try to avoid them as much as possible.

ASH501ST

Right now I am re playing Mystery Dungeon while I wait for the next one (also waiting for Luigi's Mansion 2!!!)  And as always I'm playing Halo 4/reach/3  I recently went through all the achievements on Halo 2.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Jamaha

Played through Citadel, the last DLC for Mass Effect 3.

A fun ending for the trilogy, guess it's over now.

ASH501ST

I actually heard something about like a prequel to the trilogy is being made.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

JDMEK5

Gotta beat Wind Waker before the WiiU remake in the fall!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 07, 2013, 05:46:51 PMGotta beat Wind Waker before the WiiU remake in the fall!

You haven't finished it yet???  Argh, so many feels..... best game ending I've ever seen.

JD, keep me posted on where you are in it regularly.  I'm not kidding, spam me as much as you can.  I wanna hear somebody else's experience with it.

That game is MY game.... not necessarily my favorite, but the one that has prime real estate in my heart. :3

Bubbles

Ahh that ending was beautiful

And I can play the song that plays right after you defeat the final boss (I dont want to say the official title because its kinda a spoiler) including the crazy arpeggios in the left hand <3 Its one of my favorite Zelda songs