News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 30, 2013, 12:52:55 PMAlso, why did Dadaluma say that he hates fighting... and then proceed to attack you?
Everyone lies in Zozo.

Roz~

Zozo is my favorite place in the game 'cause Chainsaw.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

I recommend everyone to go buy Gunman Clive from the 3DS eShop. It's so cheap, but so addicting.

Nebbles

Playing Minish Cap... and hating ice physics...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Yikes.
Spoiler
The Floating Continent was intense. I beat Atma/Ultima Weapon mainly by having Terra use Bolt 2 for over 2,000 damage each time; needless to say, I beat it just barely (Osmose wasn't working well and/or fast enough). Since she was the only one equipped with a Gaia Gear, and Shadow had Float status, she took the least damage.
RIP Blackjack. Into two pieces. (terribly sorry for yet another bad joke)

Also, I saved Cid after giving him enough fish (both fast and slow D:) to feed a community for a whole week! I think he might need to go on a diet (which is very likely if he can't catch fish very well).
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

Fire Emblem Awakening.

I'm pretty sure that's going to be my favorite Fire Emblem. Though I should probably have started the game on Hard instead.

Yugi

Continuing with Kingdom hearts after finally defeating chernabog.

TheZeldaPianist275

This interested me at first, but kinda annoyed me when I read further. :/

Did anyone here actually play the original Eternal Darkness?  It looks absolutely phenomenal. 

Wiiplayer26

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 09, 2013, 06:04:33 PMThis interested me at first, but kinda annoyed me when I read further. :/

Did anyone here actually play the original Eternal Darkness?  It looks absolutely phenomenal.

I've never played it, but I've heard great things about it and I wish that I had.

Currently playing through Tales of Symphonia. It's been a long time since I've played it, and it's just as good as I remember it!

Roz~

Tales of Symphonia is just too damn good
I'm currently playing Tales of the Abyss. I'm almost done with the game, and once I'm done with it I'll finally be able to play Fire Emblem: Awakening. Can't wait to play it, it looks awesome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

JDMEK5

I'm currently playing a game called "Finale". :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I'm playing OFF. It's good, but very very creepy...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jiggyhunter

I have been playing Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie on XBLA as well as Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts! ;D Is a real Banjo-Kazooie fan! ;D