News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiiplayer26

I finished Mega Man X5 the other day, so I'm playing X6 now. It's harder than the others, but not too ridiculous (not yet anyway). The hardest thing I've encountered so far is that fire stage by far (I hate that miniboss you have to fight several times...).

It's a pain saving those reploids since I hope to save all of them on this playthrough - especially since if one dies, you can't simply die and start the level again. Instead, you have to reload your old save, which is extremely annoying since I have to restart the whole system - that means loading X6 from the collection, then loading my file. That can be annoying when you have to do that over and over again when one of those virus things kills a reploid just seconds before you can reach them...

Zunawe

The dishonored DLCs were so worth it, and I usually dislike DLCs.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Oh so much New Leaf.

Also, finally beat all of Mega Man 6's Robot Masters. Plant Man's stage was such a pain.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

@Waddle or anyone else: in Sunshine, Ricco Harbor, how do you get inside the tower?

Yugi

Started playing Beyond Good and Evil and oh my god peljs' voice.

Pit0010

I bought the New Super Luigi U. Pretty good. The stages are short...*of course due to the time limit only being 100seconds*
...but it's pretty challenging so far. :D

I also picked up Mario Galaxy 2 again with my friend...we were just trying to unlock the special world levels and get the hidden stars.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 02, 2013, 09:38:56 PM@Waddle or anyone else: in Sunshine, Ricco Harbor, how do you get inside the tower?
dood you have the internet
y bother us

Idr, but wasn't there like stuff around it? Wall-jump was the key I think. I have no clue.

Yugi

Started playing Black 2 and oh my god hugh's lines (or F.S.M's lines) are the best ever.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I just bought 7 games for $49.89 on Steam for the summer sale. I got a gift card that I was saving, so I'll be happy for a while. Games include:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Bastion
Portal
Portal 2
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Borderlands 2

I may not exist for the next month or so.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Play Bastion first. Play Bastion first. Play Bastion first. Play Bastion first. Play Bastion first. Play Bastion first. Play Bastion first.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2013, 05:08:13 PMPlay Portal first. Play Portal first. Play Portal first. Play Portal first. Play Portal first. Play Portal first. Play Portal first.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2013, 05:08:13 PMPlay Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first. Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first. Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first. Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first. Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first. Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first. Play Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition first.

Also, does anyone know how to gift someone on steam?

SlowPokemon

I'm playing through the Gen II remakes with Blueflower999. I'm playing HeartGold.

I love this game. It's easily one of the best Pokemon games to date.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.