News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Oh, a playing update. Hmm..

I beat Mario & Luigi: Dream Team on Hard Mode, and with that I've beaten it three times and I think I'm done with it for some time. It was a really good game considering it was 40+ hours and I beat it three times in the space of five months.

I'm about at the second gym in Pokemon X (I restarted). My team is:
Minccino
Mawile
Frogadier
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Tyrunt/Smoochum (Was Smoochum, but I think I'm trading it out for Tyrunt)

The only Pokemon I use is Minccino though, unless I need any of the other ones ^^ I want a Lv. 100 Cinccino. I'm considering trying for the same thing with Mawile because that's my best friend's favorite Pokemon.

I'm also replaying the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy, this time on iOS, and I'm on episode 3 of Justice For All, "Turnabout Big Top"... which is always a fun one...

So yeah, guess I should update my backloggery.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Gonna start playing FFXIV again now that I'm finally done with school. I'm still playing Pokémon X and Y too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

They totally just ruined Skies of Arcadia's storyline.  After Vyse
Spoiler
rescues everyone from Valua
[close]
they go
Spoiler
back to Pirate isle
[close]
where the
Spoiler
Valuans can just blow them up again.
[close]
Kind of fails.
unmotivated

Yugi

So I just started Fire Emblem awakening and omg sephiroth is in this game my fantasies are true

K-NiGhT

Dug up Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the first time in ages. On top of that, I've been playing Pokemon X, GTA V, and Minecraft XBLA.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dusk

Pokémon Reborn!

If I had known that there are so many grass pokémon, I wouldn't have chosen mudkip as starter pokémon. :(
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dusk on December 25, 2013, 02:18:23 PMPokémon Reborn!

If I had known that there are so many grass pokémon, I wouldn't have chosen mudkip as starter pokémon. :(
i've heard about that one. It looks interesting...

FierceDeity

I've been playing fire emblem: awakening for the past few days. I was just starting to realize how great the soundtrack is,  and then BAM, I GET HIT WITH THIS FUCKING THING.
THIS CHAPTER WAS ALREADY SO EMOTIONAL, BUT THEY WENT THE EXTRA MILE BY PAIRING IT WITH WHAT IS NOW QUITE POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE VIDEOGAME SONG EVER

Echo

^
Spoiler
Yeah, I fell head over heels for that song too. My heart plummeted when I heard it, might've even had a couple tears drop, too. It's amazing how much the mood just dives at that scene. They definitely didn't drop the ball with the soundtrack.
[close]

Yugi

I havn't reached that chapter yet :/

BlackDragonSlayer

I feel really overpowered using Karna, Sarah, and Frayja together in Shining Force II. Healing mechanics (and spells in general) are quite unbalanced in that game. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I finally got all the achievements for Dishonored's base game, which wasn't too bad. Then got the Knife of Dunwall ones, which also wasn't terribly hard. And then came the Dunwall City trials. And if you've attempted it, you would know why it took my 4 hours on one trial just to get Headhunter. I can see that level in my sleep. I know the exact position of one of the guys' heads at exactly 12 seconds in. It hurt, but it was worth it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

Just finished fire emblem: awakening, and
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO GOOD
actual spoilers (duh)
First of all, I chose to sacrifice myself in order to kill Grima permanently, partially because it was the right thing to do, and partially because it's kind of obvious you're going to come back anyways. I mean, "There's like, noooo way you'd survive. You could only make it on the super duper slim chance that you made some strong bonds with your friends, and I mean, we all know THAT didn't happen." Naga please. And even though that scenario is super cheesy, I still loved it, and I'd be lying if I said that tears were not shed as they were going through the dialogue of every member of my army reflecting on my disappearance. I think that was my general reaction to the whole game, really. Like, there were a lot of points in the plot where it's just like "oh, that's convenient". Like, oh wow, I just happened to "weaken my magic" (however that works) before attacking Chrom, because the plot demands it? And oh wow, Chrom is really good at pretending to die (which he did for, you know, dramatic effect). But, the overall experience was amazing enough to the point where I can forgive these minor inconsistencies.

All in all, great game. 10/10 will play again.
Also, great soundtrack. 10/10 will wait like a month to listen to it again, then cry while listening to "Don't Speak Her Name".
[close]

SlowPokemon

Oooh I can't wait! I'm only on chapter three ATM, but it's easily one of the best 3DS games I've ever played.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I've discovered Castle Crashers.

such fun
many castle
so crashing