What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

KefkaticFanatic

Oooh that game was good fun.  I played it back when it first came out on Xbox Live Arcade :P Considered getting it on Steam but decided against it since it's just a port of the same game that I already spent tons of time 100%ing D;

Been playing more Pokemon now.  Their lolzy attempt at a semi-srsbiz story amuses me.  Now at 8th gym.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

The story for XY was terrible. It was so half-assed I honestly wish they hadn't even tried, like the older games used to be. Pokemon Black and White, and their sequels, had a fantastic storyline, but this story was just kiddie and shallow. Not that most people will care because it's Pokemon, but still.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 03, 2014, 07:49:30 AMI've discovered Castle Crashers.

such fun
many castle
so crashing
I beat the game (twice, actually: once with the Green Knight, and the other time with the King), but I got frustrated with Insane Mode... :-X

I'll go back to it eventually, to finish up what I started!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 03, 2014, 03:00:07 PMI beat the game (twice, actually: once with the Green Knight, and the other time with the King), but I got frustrated with Insane Mode... :-X

I'll go back to it eventually, to finish up what I started!!!
i will say that the game is really difficult if you're playing alone. That and i'm using orange, who doesn't have the best magic.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 03, 2014, 03:03:46 PMSo Nintendo's NOT going bankrupt but Sony is.
Hilarious.

This mostly has to do with the other areas of Sony's electronics business though. (in recent times at least)

Keep in mind this is just some analyst giving his fancy crystal ball future reading mumbo jumbo.

me irl
[close]

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2014, 06:13:42 AMOooh I can't wait! I'm only on chapter three ATM, but it's easily one of the best 3DS games I've ever played.

Yeah, Awakening's good, probably my favourite 3DS game so far. Which just shows how much of a fanboy I am, considering that I think Awakening's only slightly above average for a Fire Emblem game. >_>

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2014, 11:20:50 AMThe story for XY was terrible. It was so half-assed I honestly wish they hadn't even tried, like the older games used to be. Pokemon Black and White, and their sequels, had a fantastic storyline, but this story was just kiddie and shallow. Not that most people will care because it's Pokemon, but still.

Yeah, XY's story-line was really disappointing compared to Unova's. Still fun for the multiplayer though.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 03, 2014, 03:10:26 PMi will say that the game is really difficult if you're playing alone. That and i'm using orange, who doesn't have the best magic.

Castle Crashers was awesome! Went with Ice myself, while my friends had Green and Red I think. Definitely easier with more people, since we ended up beating it in one sitting. Plus it's more fun to compete for the princesses too. :P

KefkaticFanatic

duno, it's considered one of the tip top 3DS games so your bias might not affect its placement too much :P

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Just picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening today.

My god this game is so pretty

Yugi

Pit0010

Me god played soo much 3D world today...xD

Spoiler
I picked it up with my friend and we went from world 3 to the very final boss stage...now I just needa collect some stars before I can unlock it...=_=
[close]

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 03, 2014, 11:20:50 AMThe story for XY was terrible.
To be honest, I spent so much time going, "*gasp* look addem' grafix!" that I didn't even really pay that much attention to the story. Between the epic new battles and fantastically not-DS-sounding soundtrack, I didn't really think about the story that much.

But yeah. They tried to hang half the story on mega evolution. Something I was severely skeptical about to begin with and still find was extremely overrated/overhyped. Then the other half was like,
Spoiler
"All ze pokemahs died and now their gonna be used to work the scary machine to kill more pokemahs."
[close]
That's pretty shallow.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26