News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 05, 2014, 05:48:30 PMMetal Gear Rising is probably one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.  The combat is always satisfying, soundtrack keeps you pumped up, and there's enough variety in situations and boss fights to make it an overall super fun experience.

Played that game at a friend's house, and it was just way too fun from start to finish. It's just so over the top, and you always feel awesome whether you're going through missions stealthily or just hacking-and-slashing through them with all of your cool moves.

Also, I got the Collector's Edition for Bravely Default the other day (cost me nothing to upgrade to it too!). Pretty excited for this game since I've been waiting for it since the game came out in Japan, and the demo seemed promising. Don't know what to think of the story so far (I think the dialogue's been kinda bland), but the gameplay's pretty fun. The Brave/Default systems seem like they'll make boss fights really interesting later on, and it actually rewards you for putting the game in Sleep Mode, so I'll probably have it in my 3DS 90% of the time. >_>

Pit0010

I just got a free promotion code for super mario bros. deluxe from nintendo! :D
OH what a beautiful valentine present from nintendo.  :3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

tenshi3842

Like most people right now I'm playing PS2 and xbox on my Mac
Got to love controler adapters, roms and emulators :D
"Three little sentences will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here."

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Quote from: tenshi3842 on February 19, 2014, 11:35:46 AMLike most people right now I'm playing PS2 and xbox on my Mac
if only I could count the number of things that bother me about this post
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

pleryin terher shernkerrer Herplerss mersqererrde (ok i'll stop)

I love this game~

Pit0010

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 19, 2014, 03:39:42 PMif only I could count the number of things that bother me about this post

haha I feel your pain
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

Quote from: tenshi3842 on February 19, 2014, 11:35:46 AMLike most people right now I'm playing PS2 and xbox on my Mac
> Implying that people actually use macs

Waddle Bro

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Bought WarioWare D.I.Y for 10 bucks in EB Games the other day and I'm hooked! I've played it before but never actually owned it. You wouldn't believe how much satisfaction you can get out of making a 5-second game which actually took a few hours to put together. XDDD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

^ That game is my introduction to programming and arranging. It's so much fun to watch your game work.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on February 23, 2014, 04:58:24 PMBought WarioWare D.I.Y for 10 bucks in EB Games the other day and I'm hooked! I've played it before but never actually owned it. You wouldn't believe how much satisfaction you can get out of making a 5-second game which actually took a few hours to put together. XDDD
Haha I had so much fun with the music maker!
unmotivated