News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

I was just playing legend of zelda. I'm trying to beat it without walkthroughs and in one sitting. So far I made it to the 6th temple or whatever but I'm keep getting my ass kicked! Pretty helpful that NES doesn't have that mic thingy on the 2nd controller. It doesn't help that I have a nightmare about polls voice things so I really need a famicom. So after my 30th try at the temple I just said fuck it and paused the game so I can take a rest. And now I'm arranging while visiting ninsheet.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Andoing

SuperFireKirby

Been playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta.

It's alright, but far from spectacular.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 28, 2014, 11:23:45 PMBeen playing the Elder Scrolls Online beta.

It's alright, but far from spectacular.
Very true.

Super Mario Galaxy....thinking of getting the second :) (or 3rd for Wii U)

mikey

I feel like the second one wasn't as good.  It turned it into another more linear Mario game rather than a "hit each level in any order" thing like SM64.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 01, 2014, 12:46:34 PMI feel like the second one wasn't as good.  It turned it into another more linear Mario game rather than a "hit each level in any order" thing like SM64.
Yeah, Super Mario 64 was great. I wonder whats gonna come out after Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. 4 are out for Nintendo??
It seems like they exausted all the ideas. They wouldn't dare do another Paper Mario (unless it was as good or better than TTYD) and they are thinking of doing another Super Mario Sunshine.

mikey

unmotivated

Pit0010

Phantom Dust for English.

What a great excuse to play games for homework :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm completing Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode in Borderlands 2, and somehow, it manages to be easier than either of the two previous difficulties (I'm certainly dying a lot less- and generally encountering less trouble- than in my first playthrough :P). *shrug*

The only place I've encountered any significant difficulty has been in The Fridge, but then again... that place is just overall unpleasant...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Borderlands 2 would have been the perfect sequel if they had just kept the frickin health packs instead of just the stupid insta-healths.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 06, 2014, 01:54:55 AMI'm completing Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode in Borderlands 2, and somehow, it manages to be easier than either of the two previous difficulties (I'm certainly dying a lot less- and generally encountering less trouble- than in my first playthrough :P). *shrug*

The only place I've encountered any significant difficulty has been in The Fridge, but then again... that place is just overall unpleasant...
Every playthrough, I just ran through the Fridge cuz screw that place. It's good if you have a class that heals using its action skill (Psycho, Gunzerker, Assassin(?)).

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 06, 2014, 09:06:20 AMBorderlands 2 would have been the perfect sequel if they had just kept the frickin health packs instead of just the stupid insta-healths.
agreed. Although, it did allow for more inventory storage, which means MORE GUNS!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 01, 2014, 12:46:34 PMI feel like the second one wasn't as good.

No.

I 100% completed Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy after about 35 hours, so now that I'm done I'm going ahead with my replay of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, while also working through an obscure RPG title by Level-5 called Crimson Shroud.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Just played all the way through Megaman 2 for the first time, and FUCK YOU HEATMAN, HOW DO DISAPPEARING BLOCKS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR THEME

ALSO, FUCK YOU, SECOND TO LAST LEVEL OF WILY'S CASTLE, WHY IS YOUR "BOSS" A BUNCH OF SUPERPOWERFUL, FIXED-INTERVAL-FIRING BLOBS ONLY KILLABLE USING CRASH BOMBS, AND UNAFFECTED BY THE TIME STOPPER

Ugh. As many times as I internally screamed "FUCK YOU" at this game, though, it was still pretty goddamn fun.

SlowPokemon

this is only slightly related to what you were talking about but am I the only one that finds myself involuntarily swearing at games

like I'll be playing say New Super Mario Bros. 2 and I'll die and instead of just saying "dammit" like a regular person I'll mutter "fuck you mario"

I didn't even realize it was a problem until I played Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon while someone else was in the room and I said angrily "get your shit together luigi"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 06, 2014, 09:01:14 PMI didn't even realize it was a problem until I played Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon while someone else was in the room and I said angrily "get your shit together luigi"
That would've been absolutely terrible if the other person's name was Luigi.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber