News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 26, 2014, 06:05:40 PMTHEY ADDED A SCENE WITH KANJI IN A SPEEDO SFK. NEED I SAY MORE.

YOSUKE'S NO HOMO LEVELS WERE OFF THE CHARTS.
IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, THEN I'M HITTING THE GIRLS TENT RIGHT NOW

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

UnknownKirbyMan

Risk of Rain
Starbound
ESO
Minecraft
MARDEK

Quite a few recently.

(How long have I been gone?)
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Yugi

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2014, 07:07:57 PMNo heart containers, heart pieces, fairys, red potions, green potions, or elixir soup.  If I get a game over I have to reset the file.

NOW DATS A CHALLENGE.

what dungeon are u up to then?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2014, 07:07:57 PMNo heart containers, heart pieces, fairys, red potions, green potions, or elixir soup.  If I get a game over I have to reset the file.
Somebody needs to discover Dark Souls.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on April 27, 2014, 09:37:01 PMSomebody needs to discover Dark Souls.

Every time somebody mentions Dark Souls, I can't help but think of this video...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 27, 2014, 09:04:06 PMNOW DATS A CHALLENGE.

what dungeon are u up to then?
I'm busy gathering the triforce shards >.>
unmotivated

Pit0010

whoa...that's pretty good bro! Finished most dungeons dere!
AUSSI

mikey

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 29, 2014, 02:13:28 AMwhoa...that's pretty good bro! Finished most dungeons dere!
The combat style of wind waker is actually really easy (tap A at the right time to win), but it's fun too. :P  The hardest part was helmaroc because I tried to do the glitch where you flipped over the spikes and skipped the boss battle but I got bored and just killed him.  To be honest Wind Waker isn't really that hard of a game I'm just trying to speed through the first playthrough to get back to where I was on the second one before my brother deleted my file.  (I swear it's like a disease with him.)
unmotivated

fingerz

Pokemon Link: Battle is surprisingly fun! Then again, I don't have a modern phone - I have a Nokia brick - so I don't know if there's similar games like it out. XD

I'm kind of annoyed at the fact that because I'm using a 3DS XL, I'm impaired by the fact that it's a bigger screen. My younger brother can rack up combos of up to 200 on his 3DS and I struggle to get anything over 60... And no, I'm not retarded, I'm half-decent on that game. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 29, 2014, 05:28:21 AMThe combat style of wind waker is actually really easy (tap A at the right time to win), but it's fun too. :P  The hardest part was helmaroc because I tried to do the glitch where you flipped over the spikes and skipped the boss battle but I got bored and just killed him.  To be honest Wind Waker isn't really that hard of a game I'm just trying to speed through the first playthrough to get back to where I was on the second one before my brother deleted my file.  (I swear it's like a disease with him.)

yeah it's a little on the easy side...but then again..I just love exploring and...everything xD
AUSSI

fingerz

Oh god, that's ANOTHER game to add to my potential Wii U collection. Only when it's cheaper, though. They're so damn expensive!  >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on April 30, 2014, 03:46:16 PMOh god, that's ANOTHER game to add to my potential Wii U collection. Only when it's cheaper, though. They're so damn expensive!  >:(
Ha
I laugh at your weak will

Ha
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Get Mario kart 8 and get it for free. In fact, just get the mario kart 8 bundle (329.99) with a deluxe system, extra wii wheel and wiimote, and a free game from the promotion. If that isn't a deal, I don't know what is.