What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

No, he should try OoT's master quest first.

mikey

Plot twist:
Turns out (and I'm really angry about this) that the cavern I died in...

... wasn't part of the triforce quest.  I landed on the wrong island by accident and died for a silver rupee!
D:

Quote from: Zunawe on May 02, 2014, 07:07:11 AMPhantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks would be quite a challenge. Maybe it's just me (and I doubt it), but the controls don't allow for flawlessness very easily. They make up for it by giving you health, but it would be tough.
Quote from: maelstrom. on May 02, 2014, 08:29:50 AMNo, he should try OoT's master quest first.
Quote from: Pit0010 on May 02, 2014, 05:35:33 AMProbs try a Handhold zelda game (y) like maybe go for Spirit Tracks
I won't be able to do master quest but yeah I guess I'll try spirit tracks.  That's gonna be...
a lot harder than wind waker >.>
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Spirit tracks might not be the best idea. There is a part at the end that demands absolute perfection. If you mess up you take damage and have to start over. The part that follows is fun, but that would be a real pain with only a few heart containers. Actually, A link between worlds seems more doable.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2014, 10:48:43 AMPlot twist:
Turns out (and I'm really angry about this) that the cavern I died in...

... wasn't part of the triforce quest.  I landed on the wrong island by accident and died for a silver rupee!
D:
I won't be able to do master quest but yeah I guess I'll try spirit tracks.  That's gonna be...
a lot harder than wind waker >.>

GOSHHH DANGGG... that does hit hard after discovering that! D;

Well spirit tracks...just thought it's slightly easier combat...well for me it is...
A link between worlds is not bad though...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Maelstrom

I just finished vvvvv. Only died 1333 times.  :P

FierceDeity

Only 4 more and you could've said it was intentional

SlowPokemon

Tbh I gave up on VVVVV after a half hour had passed and I hadn't figured out anything at all
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Moar stats!
Time: 2:29:50
Total flips:4994 (Yay, Palindrome!)
Deaths: 1333
Most times died in one room: 159 (final challenge)

Olimar12345

Dang, you did much better than I did on my first playthrough. iirc, I was in the 2500's for deaths
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

And I thought I did terrible........

Yugi

I once finished VVVVVV within 45 minutes, with only about 150 deaths.

Get on my level.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

I'll record it for all of you if you want.

I probably won't be as good at it, but I'll still be good.

Olimar12345

That's okay.

Been playing Conception II for a while now and its pretty fun. Weird at times, but fun.

Cobraroll

I found a neat mod for Mount&Blade: Warband that effectively makes it Game of Thrones: The Game (of Thrones). All the mechanics from M&B, all the locations (apart from the really faraway ones, such as Qarth, Ibben and the Summer Islands) from A Song of Ice and Fire. It feels incredibly satisfactory to send an army of roaring Northmen over the walls of Pyke, pincushion a Dothraki Khalasar to shreds with Reach Crossbowmen, or use a pot of Wildfire to turn a besieging enemy army into a besieging enemy bonfire. Plus, you can run Tywin Lannister through with a lance, should you so desire. It's incredibly well made, so if you have M&B: Warband and like the Game of Thrones TV series (or better, the books), check it out. Its name is A Clash of Kings and can be found here. Beware of foul language, though.

For the less violently minded, I can report that the various modpacks available for Minecraft can provide weeks and weeks of fun. It also combines surprisingly well with watching web series or listening to podcasts, for instance when you mine.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.