News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinitySoul

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2014, 05:48:18 AM^Dual Destinies is probably the strongest entry in the series; the opening is kind of weak, but all of the other cases are fantastic. When you get it though make sure you buy the DLC case, it's 100% necessary for experiencing the game.

are the DLC's like story related, or just epic and for fun?

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 10, 2014, 05:49:43 AM^Pretty much this. The characters are especially wacky in this game too.

Isn't this like Ace Attorney's signature? (Wacky Characters)

SlowPokemon

The DLC is an entire extra case, also I think you can buy alternate costumes for the three main leads but that doesn't really change anything about the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InfinitySoul

Don't they have the outfit Phoenix wore in Apollo Justice

SlowPokemon

Nah, but the DLC case unlocks an extra costume of his from one of the older games haha.

InfinitySoul

Nintendo is definetly going in the right direction by adding DLC to games, just imagine Smash Brothers with DLC omg! ;D

Sebastian

You guys are going to hate me for this, but what is DLC??

SlowPokemon

DownLoadable Content--where you download extra data that's added to your game.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2014, 07:47:11 AMDownLoadable Content--where you download extra data that's added to your game.
Ok. What will you be able to download that's on Smash 4? I heard there is going to be amiibo...

SlowPokemon

Ah, well Amiibo is the name of a brand of physical figurines that you can buy and use with the Wii U Gamepad to add features to the game. DLC is accessed from the internet or in Nintendo's case the eShop.

Maelstrom

And, DLC is different from microtransactions. DLC gives you completely new content, like additional maps in Fire Emblem Awakening, or new missions in Pikmin 3. Or it could be a large-scale thing like New Super Luigi U. Microtransactions are cheap, .50-3.00 things that are just simple in-game items that let you get new skins or auto-level-beating items, like in most mobile games. 

blueflower999

6$ was very much worth it for that extra case. Anyone playing Dual Destinies should consider buying it because even with the extra price it's still a few dollars less than your average retail 3DS game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

I made two clash of clans and I have no idea why I'm even playing this pointless grind game
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 10, 2014, 09:12:50 AMI made two clash of clans and I have no idea why I'm even playing this pointless grind game
2,000,000 people disagree with you......including me  :P

blueflower999

I bought a game on the 3DS eShop called 1001 Spikes and it's pure torture. Pure. 100%. Torture.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 12, 2014, 06:47:45 PMI bought a game on the 3DS eShop called 1001 Spikes and it's pure torture. Pure. 1001%. Torture.
:P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber