News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Oh, that's only if you know how to glitch it right.

I got Fire Emblem: Awakening today and I've been playing the hell out of it. So much fun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InfinitySoul

Quote from: Nebbles on August 17, 2014, 12:20:57 AMI got Fire Emblem: Awakening today and I've been playing the hell out of it. So much fun.

Nice I love that one so much!

Zunawe

Quote from: Nebbles on August 17, 2014, 12:20:57 AMOh, that's only if you know how to glitch it right.
As far as I know, the world record is like 18:10. Basically, you get a deku stick or two, glitch your way to Kakariko Village to get a bottle, get some bugs, go back to kill Gohma, and then use the bottle and bugs to rewrite some data go make the boss fight exit actually take you to the point where Ganandorf dies. From there it's just killing Ganon with a deku stick. It's not so hard except for every precise button press and angle you have to get.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

According to the record holder, it takes about 150 hours to understand a game enough to speedrun it. I've heard mirror's edge is one of the hardest.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 17, 2014, 07:31:42 PMAccording to the record holder, it takes about 150 hours to understand a game enough to speedrun it. I've heard mirror's edge is one of the hardest.
Wit dat logic I could speedrun Skyward Sword
unmotivated

Maelstrom

*150 hours of speedrunning practice/glitch finding.

Sebastian

Nebbles

For most games, really, but Wind Waker has a lot of really fun glitches.

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on August 17, 2014, 10:20:48 PMFor most games, really, but Wind Waker has a lot of really fun glitches.
Oh ya it does lol
my favorite is the infinite elixir soup glitch
unmotivated

Maelstrom

But none are as awesome as the doghouse glitch in link's awakening.

Waddle Bro

WIND WAKER HD IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT FEELS GREAT BECAUSE IT WAS COMPLETELY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maelstrom

I got Xenoblade Chronicles from Gamestop "pre-owned." It had all the inserts, zero blemishes, a crystal clean disc, and a club nintendo code that worked.  ??? That's definitely not the definition of pre-owned, especially at gamestop.

Nebbles

You got a copy of Xenoblade? Nice! How much did it go for? I've been wanting a copy for a while, but a pre-owned copy is about 50 bucks...

Maelstrom

I caved and got it for $50. I don't see the price going down that much more...

Nebbles

Yeah, it probably won't. I'll have to get it one day, or just put it on my wishlist for the holiday seasons as an easy, surefire way to get it.