News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2014, 09:38:51 PMAlso I have a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, my brother got it when it first released. I've never really thought about playing it, though; doesn't really seem like my thing.
That game is one of my favourite games in my Wii collection, I've spents dozens of hours with the Metroid 2 multiplayer. One of my fav FPS games.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2014, 09:38:51 PMAlso I have a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy, my brother got it when it first released. I've never really thought about playing it, though; doesn't really seem like my thing.
I hate FPSs and I loved it. I'd say, if you're unsure, just play the first one. It's easily the best.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Metroid Prime is hard... >.>  I've only gotten past the first level once.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

First level? ??? It's not a level based game......  And I didn't find it that hard with the Wii controls.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2014, 06:02:37 AMNah
Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't like it. It's still an incredible game, nevertheless

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 04, 2014, 07:45:16 AMMetroid Prime is hard... >.>  I've only gotten past the first level once.
Frigate Orpheon was incredibly easy ._.'

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 04, 2014, 08:07:53 AMFirst level? ??? It's not a level based game......  And I didn't find it that hard with the Wii controls.
Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't like it. It's still an incredible game, nevertheless

It's more that I have about ten games that I need to play before it at least. I'm not going to make opinions about anything Nintendo before I play it.

blueflower999

I've played most of Metroid Prime 3 and it was pretty awesome.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 04, 2014, 08:43:10 AMFrigate Orpheon was incredibly easy ._.'
The stupid timer though...
Add to that my freakish inability to play in first person mode, so I played through half of it in morph ball.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 04, 2014, 11:53:42 AMThe stupid timer though...
Add to that my freakish inability to play in first person mode, so I played through half of it in morph ball.

Omg you mean that five minute timer to sprint through those six or so rooms at the end? There's practically nothing stopping you, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Oh, and Slow, when you get around to playing Xenoblade, make sure you use a Classic Controller Pro. Doesn't matter if it's a knock-off, but it makes the controls much better.

SlowPokemon

I don't have one and am not interested in paying for one lol

Maelstrom

It literally costs 5 dollars.   :P

SlowPokemon

You might want to do that math again. Also I don't think that's compatible with Wii U, is it?

Maelstrom

http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Controller-Nintendo-Remote-Black/dp/B00K0AGHT8/ref=pd_cp_vg_1
Ok, maybe I was off a little. My brother got me something similar. It feels cheap, and it reads the joysticks as all or nothing, but it works and Xenoblade doesn't need more.  :P And yes, it works on the Wii U because it just pugs into the wiimote