News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'd rather use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, but thanks!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

About to FINALLY download Just Dance 2015 :DDDD I spent so much time with the last year's one asdfghjkl

The quality of the songs has dropped from last year a lot imo, but there are some gem choreographies this time that I'm really excited to try out!

ps I need a bigger room

Maelstrom

I'm replaying Cave Story on normal with the intent of getting the good ending. So far, I'm regretting turning down the machine gun....
The bubbler sort of makes up for it though.

blueflower999

But the Spur is the best weapon for the good ending, and accepting the machine guns makes it impossible for you to get it!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 22, 2014, 05:27:01 PMBut the Spur is the best weapon for the good ending, and accepting the machine guns makes it impossible for you to get it!
I know. I just got to the labyrinth last night. I found the warehouse boss hard until I realized it jumps and throws less if you just stand sort of close to it.

Olimar12345

Consider the nemesis if you plan on running hell. Also, leave booster, but never leave Curly behind!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Note to self: Never play cave story near the end of october again.

Still stuck on cat bot X thingy

Pit0010

Gosh bayonetta is amazing! I'm loving every single second!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Maelstrom

A new humble bundle is up. The games look pretty decent for a change. And Teleglitch: Die More Edition is free for everyone.

SuperFireKirby

Wow Humble Bundle looks rather fantastic. Been wanting to play Jazzpunk forever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I'm about to spend the evening playing Master Reboot with my brother, I decided to download the game after checking the eShop trailer:
It's 50% off, and it suits the halloween mood B]

Olimar12345

^ looks interesting. $7? I might get that tonight. Thanks for the heads up on the deal, Waddle! :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Huh that looks really odd. Let me know if it's got a neat story or anything.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

IT'S HELLA GOOD AND CREEPY BUT STILL EMOTIONAL

It's got some nice puzzles, nothing not too hard but not too easy either.

It's a really good indie game, and perfect halloween evening material.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.