News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Not likely. Your demise will come from the simple fact that the B-Dasher is indeed my favourite kart of all time AND just so happens to be usable in MK8 now. Death to Pit. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

Let's have a mario kart 8 tourney after christmas to welcome nocturne to the worldwide internet club shall we?
unmotivated

fingerz

Agreed. I'll make sure I've got internet then. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jon

I'm currently playing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two!! It's pretty fab but Part One was better from what I've seen so far!

Also casually playing ORAS and WWE2K14

Maelstrom

Brothers is a truly unique game. And it is perfect. Well, almost

FierceDeity

I just beat Half Life! I truly understand the hype now.

mikey

just wait until you play half life 2.1
unmotivated

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on December 06, 2014, 07:38:39 PMNot likely. Your demise will come from the simple fact that the B-Dasher is indeed my favourite kart of all time AND just so happens to be usable in MK8 now. Death to Pit. :P

Not if I zoom past you into first place ;) Death to Joey
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

Guys, if you haven't played Transistor. It's basically the best thing since Bastion(both made by Super Giant Games). Not quite as good as Bastion, but still amazing none the less. Combat is great and inventive, the story is brilliant and brilliantly told, the art style is stunningly beautiful, and the soundtrack HOLY CRAP THE SOUNDTRACK. SOOOOO GOOOOOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

And it's half off for the next 3 hours, right?
Anyway, I've been meaning to pick it up, but haven't yet. I'm hoping for a better discount durring the winter sale.

SuperFireKirby

Eh, they haven't gone more than half off the last 3 times it's been on sale. It's more than worth the sale price tag anyway imo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

I'll still wait for the winter sale. I've got enough stuff to play as it is.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on December 08, 2014, 09:31:36 AMI've got enough stuff to play as it is.
Wish I felt the same :(
I have nothing to play.

Olimar12345

Stayed up late to finish To The Moon. Super glad I did, too. Next up on the steam sale list is FEZ!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Ace Attorney Trilogy.
I'm on the final case of game one already.  :o